Freelance Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarity_jane

The Punk Prophet
Registered
Reaction score
I am currently in the process of writing an ebook entitled " hidden writing markets" and am looking to interview freelance writers who have used there writing skills to obtain for income in unique ways, such as writing greeting cards, personal life stories, advertisments for local companies ect....

If you can help me out please copy and paste the following questions into your reply along with your answers either through this thread or via PM

If i use your reponses in the book i am happy to include a byline/link to your writing related website and send you a free copy of the ebook upon completion

Regards

Clarity
  1. What unique creative ways have you used your writing skills to generate income?
  2. Please give a brief description of what the above job involved?
  3. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]What was the one thing no one told you when you were starting out as a freelance writer?[/size][/font]
  4. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]What were some unexpected setbacks you experienced, and how could you have avoided them?[/size][/font]
  5. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]What advice do you have for up-and-coming writers?[/size][/font]
  6. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]What is your favorite “industry secret”?[/size][/font]
  7. Do you have a writing related website you would like me to link to in the ebook? if so please include
  8. Name
  9. Country
  10. Age

Status
Not open for further replies.