Three more days...are we on track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Gogo

Lady of the North
Registered
Reaction score
hey Jenna, Charlie, Anyone Who Knows For Certain....are we on track for the 1st? How about for the 31st? I noticed that Jenna had mentioned lulu could get the cover graphic on its website for Oct 31st, but that doesn't necessarily mean we'll be able to see it on the 31st.

Remember me...? I'm the impatient one who inadvertently started the tizzy by accidentally finding and ordering the draft proof on lulu...? :Ssh: (I couldn't find a blushing smilie!)

kim

AdamH

Pumped Up Kicks
Registered
Reaction score
Kim Gogo said:
hey Jenna, Charlie, Anyone Who Knows For Certain....are we on track for the 1st? How about for the 31st? I noticed that Jenna had mentioned lulu could get the cover graphic on its website for Oct 31st, but that doesn't necessarily mean we'll be able to see it on the 31st.

Remember me...? I'm the impatient one who inadvertently started the tizzy by accidentally finding and ordering the draft proof on lulu...? :Ssh: (I couldn't find a blushing smilie!)

kim

:ROFL:

You pretty much summed up my feeling about the situation too. I've been waiting in the background for some kind of confirmation to start sending out some info to the newspapers and bookstores here. I'm sure we'll find out eventually. But I'm getting anxious/excited about the impending date. In the meantime, I'll continue to wait...patiently...:popcorn:

-Adam

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well....

Jenna did say in the LULU LOVE thread that they (Lulu) are working towards having the storefront for SoS ready to go by this Monday, Oct. 31. As of this moment, I do not have confirmation of that.

Last minute things:
  • There were some small formatting errors Jenna found in the copy of the book she received, and I do believe they shall be fixed before the storefront goes 'live.'
  • I'm in the process of uploading the PDF files for the official poster, flyer and bookmark to Jenna. They should be safely stashed away before Monday. Richard will put links to and information about these files on the SoS site and you will be able to download them from there.
  • The press release will have to be updated with a few tidbits of information such as the ISBN, etc., then it too will be made available. It may just be an extra few lines you can add to the version Jenna posted a while back.
That's just about all that's left to do before we can start ordering and promoting the book.

Stay tuned, the next couple of days will tell the tale.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Yup, Charlie's right. Basically, I'm just waiting for the nice fellow who did the formatting to tell me it's fixed and final. Once he does that, I can approve it on the Lulu site, and they can go live with it. I suspect he'll give me the final version on Monday (he's probably not working tomorrow).

Right now, tonight, I'm making small tweaks to the press release. I'll post it here as soon as I'm done.

I do believe it'll all be ready to go on Nov. 1st as planned! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.