PDA

View Full Version : I'm a....

Mr Flibble
05-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Bitch, I'm a lover..

Yeah, hate that song. Gets in my head and then I can't get shot of it

BUT

But.

I am a dick . If I've been a dick to you, then I sincerely apologise. It's been..weird. V V weird. Still is for the most part if I'm honest. But that's no excuse. I have no excuses.

So.

For all those people on the receiving end of my oddness, my heartfelt apologies. I may not agree with you, but I could have said it better if my head was screwed on right.

Plus, I may need a baboon picture from SP, just to make my head right. And maybe a virtual clip round the ear. Maybe some man-candy....

whacko
05-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Yeah thanks.

I've now stopped singing The Wurzels because I've been reminded of another crappy song.

You are a dick.:D

In a nice way.

I was going to write you're a nice dick, but I stopped myself when I saw the Freudian implications.

Regards

Whacko

dolores haze
05-10-2011, 05:06 AM
I've got a soft spot for dicks. Heh.

bluntforcetrauma
05-10-2011, 07:26 AM
I've got a soft spot for dicks. Heh.

Show, don't tell.

Alan Yee
05-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Bitch, I'm a lover..

Yeah, hate that song. Gets in my head and then I can't get shot of it

But, but, but... I like that song. In fact, right before I read this post I was thinking of purchasing "Bitch" (I just set up my Paypal account to make iTunes purchases).

JimmyB27
05-10-2011, 12:35 PM
You haven't been a dick to me. I feel left out.

Cliff Face
05-10-2011, 01:37 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mr Flibble
05-10-2011, 02:06 PM
You haven't been a dick to me. I feel left out.

Arse. Feel better now?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nothing to see here, move along *whistles innocently*

You ever have a period in your life where you think that having 'sorry' tattooed on your forehead might be a good plan? Yeah, one o' them.

I think I'm turning into my grandmother. Everyone called her Dragon...*runs and hides behind sofa*

Alpha Echo
05-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Hmmm...I've never seen you be a dick. Besides, we can all be dicks once in awhile.

Samantha's_Song
05-10-2011, 02:52 PM
You writing detective novels now, IRU? :D

I am a dick . If I've been a dick to you, then I sincerely apologise.

Wayne K
05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
:popcorn:

Adam
05-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Bitch? You?

Pfft.

:D

Dharma
05-10-2011, 04:58 PM
My sister told me when you have a song stuck in your head, you can extricate it by singing Amazing Grace to the tune of Gilligan's Island.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bitchiness and dickwaddery.

CaroGirl
05-10-2011, 05:07 PM
I never truly know what's going on. I've come to feel okay with that.

It takes a big person to admit their excessive dickery. So, good on ya.

Mr Flibble
05-10-2011, 05:22 PM
My sister told me when you have a song stuck in your head, you can extricate it by singing Amazing Grace to the tune of Gilligan's Island.

Arrrgh! Nooo! Isn't that cruel and unusual punishment?

I never truly know what's going on. I think this is part of my problem. My head and mouth inhabit different realities. When it's yesterday in my head, it's Timbuktu in my mouth.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
05-10-2011, 05:29 PM
:OFG sashays through thread:

CaroGirl
05-10-2011, 05:30 PM
:OFG sashays through thread:

Ooo. CG is awestruck by the sparkly elegance...

bettielee
05-10-2011, 08:55 PM
you and me is good: I'm just sorry I wasn't in on the dickishness.

:)

hahaha! I like watching you scorch other people, tho.

kayleamay
05-10-2011, 09:45 PM
IRUS once grabbed a pitchfork and protected me in a thread that ended up in TIO. For that she receives an eternal and unconditional pardon.

mirandashell
05-10-2011, 09:50 PM
I don't remember you being a dick, IRU. But have a big hug and a smack around the head anyway.

Bmwhtly
05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
You haven't been a dick to me. I didn't get any dick either.

Oh, that sounds wrong.

backslashbaby
05-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Any dickwaddery on you just adds to a well-rounded package, imho. You don't take it too far; no worries :)

I love the lyrics to that song, btw. Some folks are sweet and sour. I love that, myself... the food, too :D

I love totally sweet folks, too, definitely, but I can't completely identify :ROFL:

Silver King
05-11-2011, 03:22 AM
...For all those people on the receiving end of my oddness, my heartfelt apologies. I may not agree with you, but I could have said it better if my head was screwed on right.
I noticed you've been a little touchy lately, but that was in the Politics room, where even the most mild mannered among us have a tendency toward dickedness at one time or another.

So you're forgiven. :)

rhymegirl
05-11-2011, 05:24 AM
I noticed you've been a little touchy lately, but that was in the Politics room, where even the most mild mannered among us have a tendency toward dickedness at one time or another.

Dickedness.

A new word. You heard it here first on AW.

Mr Flibble
05-11-2011, 03:03 PM

Thanks. Touchy is a way to put it certainly lol. But I found a way round that particular trigger. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.

Now excuse me, I have to go scorch someone at work. *bares fangs*:D

BeatrixKiddo
05-11-2011, 11:55 PM

That's exactly why I stay away from that thread. It brings out the dick in all of us.

:D

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2788/835bc811ca7e9a13502c0c1.jpg