Not open for further replies.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Seeing it for the first time. Clever. I read the whole thing so I think I done real good and now I am ready to write real good too.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

RobJ

Banned
Reaction score
Access Denied

Access to this resource has been blocked to all users in compliance with company policy.
Oooh, looking forward to checking this out from home later!

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I can't read it at work (it's blocked), but I'm relieved to know that the title wasn't serious! I was getting ready to jump on here and say, "Ummm...it's how to write well, and perhaps you should start with your grammar skills!" lol

Nick Blaze

Jun-Ikkyu
Registered
Reaction score
I figured keeping the title as it is would be a better way to draw in readers with the "WTF DAT'S RONG GRAMER" instinct. :p

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't grammar pretty important when learning how to write well?

I was getting ready to jump on here and say, "Ummm...it's how to write well, and perhaps you should start with your grammar skills!"

Good one, Nick. Alessandra's correct. I saw some of these in high school (more than fifty years ago). Of course you should keep the original title. I wonder what part of "gag" in the URL is so hard to understand?

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
You have been redirected to this page because the site you are trying to visit may be in violation of ******* Internet policy.
If you feel you have a business reason to access this site, please click the button below and fill out the form. Your request will be reviewed to determine if access can be granted.

Reason:
The Websense category "Tasteless" is filtered.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I get home. :)

Sirion

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I imagine that if one were to follow all of these rules all of the time, their writing would be quite bland.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.