• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Paranormal Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura_6

Love what you do. Love who you are.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lexacain.blogspot.com
I'm looking for someone to give me an in-depth crit of my 65k YA Paranormal/Mystery. In return, I'll give you an in-depth crit.

To me, 'in-depth' is everything from line-by-line notes regarding sentence structure, awkward phrasing, and fluidity to big picture issues like character arc, pacing, and plot clarity. I'm pubbed short story writer, a forum Mod on two sites, dependable, dedicated, and hard working. I expect to be able to crit your entire ms in under 2 months (depending on how long it is) and would like the same. I expect the draft to be relatively polished, e.g. no grammar or spelling errors.

If you're interested, please write a brief email about yourself, attach your first five pages and a sample crit (in doc), and send to: laura_6eg (at) yahoo.com

Despite the terseness of this post, I'm diplomatic in my crits and easy to get along with. No, really. I am...

Last edited:

froley

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reelthinker.com
G'day, I'm interested in swapping WIPs. Feel free to pm me for my email address (for reasons of casual paranoia I'll ask to see your first 5 pages first). I'm a thorough critter too, so I like to get a sample of something before I commit to it.

Laura_6

Love what you do. Love who you are.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lexacain.blogspot.com
I'm delighted with the response I've gotten. My dance card is full now, and I can't take on any new partners. Thank you all very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.