What should I do when I make project with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardien Lupus

I'm wolf. I want eat you.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kardien.deviantart.com
I made project for write story with other people. It is about Lesbian werewolf urban fantasy. Pack of wolves are women mostly; there is no alhpa male but female. It isn't joke but I'm Sincere. I gathered people for project.

I and other members know about what we write for story at least roughly. I never want mistake spoil story that I concerning about it. However I and other members don't have experience at professional project.

I want to do this project well. Can you advice me for what is I should care about or what is important role of project?

Last edited:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're really asking. How to work with a co-writer?

Nick Blaze

Jun-Ikkyu
Registered
Reaction score
I have never worked with a co-author before, but if I may ask what language it will be written in?

Kardien Lupus

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kardien.deviantart.com
I'm not sure what you're really asking. How to work with a co-writer?

Research then make background, character and plot together. We planning to make two novels in one world; one is Light Novel and another is hard boiled.
I and one member will write each story. Other members will check and help these.

I have never worked with a co-author before, but if I may ask what language it will be written in?

Korean.

Obviously, werewolf language...

I may be happy if I'm werewolf but I'm not.

Layla Nahar

Seashell Seller
Registered
Reaction score
How many people will you be working with? I'd say you'll want to start with brainstorming (eg everybody suggests all kinds of ideas till you reach a consensus). Start by brainstorming the basic world-building. Then do the same with characters. For the plot you may want to try story-boarding the plot with your group to get an outline. Once the outline is in place, you could have each person write parts of it and then work on the revision as a group.

You will probably want to appoint a moderator who can make decisions when you fail to reach consensus. You could rotate through moderators (eg take turns) to keep your organization 'flatter'

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Layla has some good ideas. I would also suggest setting out clear rules for everyone so that they know what their roles are.

Kardien Lupus

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kardien.deviantart.com
How many people will you be working with? I'd say you'll want to start with brainstorming (eg everybody suggests all kinds of ideas till you reach a consensus). Start by brainstorming the basic world-building. Then do the same with characters. For the plot you may want to try story-boarding the plot with your group to get an outline. Once the outline is in place, you could have each person write parts of it and then work on the revision as a group.

You will probably want to appoint a moderator who can make decisions when you fail to reach consensus. You could rotate through moderators (eg take turns) to keep your organization 'flatter'

Four main members and two more assistants. Thank you Layla Naha, you gave good advice. Thank you soccer mom also.

Status
Not open for further replies.