• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta Reader for Mostly Complete UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenevieveGoth

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, all! I'm looking for a beta reader for my urban fantasy project, "The Demon Prince". The WIP is almost complete and sitting at 77k words thus far with only a two or so more chapters to be written. I would like some feedback on the piece with the general points being covered. Plot, character development and story progression. Typos and things like that should be minimal but if there are any glaring errors, feel free to point them out. I'm looking for solid criticism and critiques. I do have pretty thick skin and I don't whine and cry when someone tells me that my stuff needs work.

If you can offer these things, here is a brief synopsis of my WIP:

Matthias is the owner of a small jazz lounge that caters to all sorts and not all of them human. Being a Mage, this is the perfect occupation since it allows him to overhear all kinds of gossip about the supernatural world around him. When he starts hearing about demon attacks on the vampires in his quiet city, he starts digging to find out who or what is behind it.

Matthias soon finds himself caught in the middle of a plot that has been brewing since he was a boy. Between the waring factions of vampires and shifters and a rogue vampire intent destroying all of them, Matthias has his hands full. He must find a way to put a stop to it while dealing with a troubled past that won't quit plaguing him.

If this sounds interesting to you, please PM me. Thank you for your time.

Xaenyth

Crooked
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.