Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Dagnabbit! This is so frustrating. I have a certain pattern to my reading on AW. Go to User CP and see if any subs are updated. Go to New Posts and read new posts. Then go thru a couple other forums to catch stuff I might have missed. grrr. It's harder going forum to forum.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
I'd really be upset and tearing my hair out about this New Posts problem...except then I'd have to go over to the "My Name Is Paprikapink and I'm Addicted" thread and I don't have that much insight yet. No! No! No! So-o-o-o-o-o-o la-de-da I'm just clicking on every forum because it's FUN! FUN! DO YOU HEAR ME? FUN!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Yay! Now I need to go buy more cigarettes since I chain smoked them all during the withdrawal symptoms.

Thank you Jenna. "You da best!"

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awww - ya cheaters with your 'New Posts' addiction. Start at the top and work your way down like I do. You get to taste the whole nine yards that way...yummy. (and educational, too.)

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
When the board reports a database error and says it is dispatching an e-mail to the database administrator, does it really send an e-mail? If so, I apologize for helping flood the DBA's Inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.