Cars Driven by Gangs in Cleveland

Cealarenne

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what cars gangs in Cleveland prefer to drive? I know some prefer Impalas but are they classic cars or modern? And what other makes and models do they drive?

Last edited:

Cealarenne

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I've just read a thread about a lion eating a brick which solicited multiple replies. Gangs driving cars cannot be that hard. Anyone...? Please... If it helps let's assume gangs anywhere in Ohio. Puerto Rican gangs - someone, anyone...

Cealarenne

Registered
Reaction score

Royal Mercury

I think I am, therefore....
Registered
Reaction score
It's current day. So you're saying they go for modern cars? I also read somewhere they use temporary plates. Is that correct. Oh, and thank you for your post.

No idea about the plates. Sorry.

Well, one important thing for the car is to impress, rivals, clients and ladies. So modern expensive cars, decked out with accessories. Rims, games, TVs, Dark tinted windows very likely, (as dark as they can get away with.) Classic cars like the Chevy Impala too. Part of it depends on how high up the the organization they are and how big the organization is. I can't imagine a donk being used by the top members, but maybe by the lower level ones. it's a fad that's faded on the coasts but still survives in the mid west and mid south.

Fast bikes would be another thing they would drive. Maybe a tricked out Hayabusa or GSX-R set up for drags with an extended swing arm.

Here's a TV show that I think captures the variety and look. I'm not sure there would be as many white cars that far north though.

Unique Autosports Whips

Unique Autosports Services

Puerto Rican motorcycles and Cars on Youtube

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I assume you mean gangs like the Bloods and Crips and not wannabe teen gangs.

If you don't get any better response, you could just go with some of the larger, most often stolen vehicles (on the theory they would be easy to sell later). Some of these include: Cadillac Escalade, Dodge Charger, Chevy Corvette, and Ford Explorer. I really think just about any popular, "cool" car would work.

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
Okay,I'll be the one to ask. Are you speaking of Black or Hispanic gangsters? There are different car preferences.

If they are Black,you can't go wrong with tricked out Chevy Impalas. It is the universal hood car. Rims and a perfect sound system are a requirement. The paint must be on point as well. Classic cars are seen more often than current ones because they cost more and are a mark of status. I had a friend that drove a fully restored 64 Chevy. That car makes men lose their minds. I will never forget when we were at a gas station and he was having a intense conversation with a lawyer about it.

Being up North,I think the same rules apply with a slight difference. Up North,they are more partial to the cars that alleycat described and not classics.

The tricks done to the car vary from region to region. Lowriders are completely out of style in the South but common in California. Hydraulics are also rare to see in the South and North. Again,it's common in California.

If the characters are up in the gang hierarchy,a Benz is the preferred car and it has to be the latest model.

Last edited: