PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal erotic stories (royalty paying)

totalebound
04-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Total-E-Bound Publishing, a leading Erotic Romance Publisher, is open for submissions between 10,000 and 100,000+ words in the following genres:

Action/Adventure, Angels and Demons, Bollywood, Bondage/BDSM, Comedy/Humour, Contemporary, Crime/Mystery, Cowboys/Western, Fantasy/Fairytales, Futuristic/Sci-fi, Gay/Lesbian, Historical, Horror, Rubenesque, Ménage/Multiple partners, Men in Uniform, Multicultural, Older woman/Younger man, Paranormal, Timetravel, Thrillers/Suspense, Shape Changers/Morphers, Vampires, Were shifters.

We are also looking for submisions for our seasonal story collections for this year.

Cloaks and Daggers (Halloween 2011)

Can you write a Chiller/Thriller with some sexy vampires? We want stories that will keep us on edge, while also offering up mind-blowing erotic romance. Give us some alpha vamp heroes and strong heroines who still manage to get themselves into trouble, for our Halloween Collection.
Any combination of M/F, M/F/M, M/M/F, M/M
Submission deadline is 1st May 2011
Non-TEB authors should submit the full story plus synopsis.
Existing TEB authors should submit a synopsis to your Editor in the first instance.

When submitting, please enter "Cloaks and Daggers Submission" in the email subject line.
Yuletide Yearnings (Christmas 2011)

Contemporary short stories for the Winter Season. Give us lots of snow and a Christmassy story for a white winter romance and an ideal Christmas get-away.
Any combination of M/F, M/F/M, M/M/F, M/M
Submission deadline is 1st July 2011
Non-TEB authors should submit the full story plus synopsis.
Existing TEB authors should submit a synopsis to your Editor in the first instance.

When submitting please enter “Yuletide Yearnings Submission” in the email subject line.

Submissions should be sent to submissions@totalebound.com (submissions@totalebound.com) quoting code TEB08. For further information on our guidelines, please go to http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp (http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp)

Maryn
04-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Thank you for the heads-up. I'll bring it to the attention of the people at the Erotica board, if I see you haven't done that yourself.

Might I ask that you play with the font size a little and edit your post to make it one size larger? I can just barely read it, and yes, I'm wearing my glasses. (But I assure you, they're totally hot glasses!)

Maryn, pleased to meet you

writernow
04-19-2011, 07:36 PM
So no F/F stories?