FBI releases file that talks about mass cow abductions/mutilations

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
The article includes an FBI file recently released:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rted-southern-U-S-sent-White-House-panic.html

Excerpt:
Cows were sacrificed by aliens sending the White House into a panic declassified FBI files have revealed.

It is claimed that more than 8,000 cows were abducted by UFOs before they were mutilated and thrown back down to earth over the southern United States during the 1970s.

The memo is one of thousands of previously unreleased classified files that the bureau has made public in a new online resource called The Vault.

Interesting, huh? 8,000 cows!

Sample cow:
article-1376533-0AAF9DFB000005DC-591_306x325.jpg

Poor thing. So cute!

Sarpedon

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the so-called cattle 'mutilations' were simply the result of scavengers, which go for the soft bits first.

I suspect 8,000 cows are a miniscule subset of cows who die of natural causes.

I believe the Straight Dope did a debunking of this some time ago.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Mod Note:

Since this is neither politics or current events, I feel a shift coming.

Hmmm

-- Williebee

But it's recent news, Williebee. Where does that go? Thanks.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I read all the FBI files in a fit of time-wastery, and concluded it was the generally the rodents wot done it, along with a few other diseases and vermin.

Captain Scarf

Smart-casual Ninja
Registered
Reaction score
The Daily Mail loves this sort of story. If it's not about aliens you can bet it will be about Nazis.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Most of the so-called cattle 'mutilations' were simply the result of scavengers, which go for the soft bits first.

I suspect 8,000 cows are a miniscule subset of cows who die of natural causes.

I believe the Straight Dope did a debunking of this some time ago.

That isn't actually true, Sarpedon. The skin isn't roughly torn, but neatly cut, with a small scale scalloped edge, which no animal or bird can do. Let me see if I can find a photo or two...

WARNING. Some VERY graphic photos follow:

Some samples:
http://www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com/cowm.html
http://www.wtv-zone.com/WebbieLanDotNet/judy/mutilations/cattle.html

This one also shows what is purported to be a (WARNING - THIS ONE IS REALLY BAD) human mutilation case (1994), as well as cow mutilations:
http://humanbookoflife.blogspot.com/2010/08/human-cow-mutilations-by-ufos.html

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
That isn't actually true, Sarpedon. The skin isn't roughly torn, but neatly cut, with a small scale scalloped edge, which no animal or bird can do.

Rats. I assure you it looks exactly like that. Rat teeth are insanely sharp and they chew in a way that leaves a sharply punched, serrated edge exactly like that.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I thought I saw a show that suggested (suggestion only, not proof, and I don't know which show it was or I would linky) but they suggested the expanding gasses inside the body ripped the flesh neatly.

Some of the stomach tears without serration are down to bloat, but the ear, nose and orifice jagged edge cuts can (and have been) well replicated by rodent scavenging. Just as the 'laser cuts' can be produced by dehydration, and the 'weird clear fluid and lack of blood' by decomposition. The lack of footprints is because the rodents are hippies and don't wear big heavy shoes. etc.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
*shimmers into thread*

Moooooooooooooooo.

*shimmers out of thread*

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Some of the stomach tears without serration are down to bloat, but the ear, nose and orifice jagged edge cuts can (and have been) well replicated by rodent scavenging. Just as the 'laser cuts' can be produced by dehydration, and the 'weird clear fluid and lack of blood' by decomposition. The lack of footprints is because the rodents are hippies and don't wear big heavy shoes. etc.

goddamned hippy rats

bet they don't pay taxes either

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
I thought I saw a show that suggested (suggestion only, not proof, and I don't know which show it was or I would linky) but they suggested the expanding gasses inside the body ripped the flesh neatly.

Oh, I remember that. But in some cases the cuts are beautifully made scalloped edges (on a very small scale that you need some kind of magnifying glass to see), which no predator could do with his teeth.

Re: expanding gases - that only happens if conditions are right and if the environment is warm and if it occurs after some time. This does not happen in cold weather or when the animal is found with a few days.

And, let's not forget (couldn't resist using that term), no blood was found. In some cases, it is said the animals were dropped from above. What predator could do that?

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
But in some cases the cuts are beautifully made scalloped edges (on a very small scale that you need some kind of magnifying glass to see), which no predator could do with his teeth.

Rats, i assure you.

UFO, crypto people are all focused on wolves and bears and other charismatic megafauna. But the pattern they describe and show in photographs is absolutely typical of rodents.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Rats, i assure you.

UFO, crypto people are all focused on wolves and bears and other charismatic megafauna. But the pattern they describe and show in photographs is absolutely typical of rodents.

No. Read the reports I posted, vein.