PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday godessceline!!!

Piglot82
10-25-2005, 03:07 AM
:TheWave: :Cheers: :partyguy: :PartySmil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

TatiVale
10-25-2005, 03:23 AM
Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:Cake: :PartySmil :TheWave: :partyguy: :Cheer:

darryl
10-25-2005, 07:52 AM
Gratulera Med Dagen!

:banana: :snoopy: :partyguy:

ashleylovescéline
10-25-2005, 08:25 AM
Happy Birthday Sandra!!! :D Hope you have a wonderful day!! ;)

Salla
10-25-2005, 11:57 AM
Grattis på födelsedagen, Sandra!:partyguy: Oops...Jag tänker att jag är för sent, din födelsedag var igår, eller..? Anyway...
Jag hoppas att du hade en fantastik dag!:)

p.s. please excuse all my mistakes...I've sadly forgotten all my Swedish! lol

godessceline
10-25-2005, 03:06 PM
awww, thanks so much guys, I love ya! :kiss: Salla and Darryl: wohoo, well done on the Swedish, peeps! :) I was actually working on my birthday so I celebrated the day before with my family which was really nice. :) MY boss tried giving me monday off but since the dude I worked with has quit (don't know if I've told you) there was no one else who could do the shift so I had to come in. But it was okay. :) The security guard saved me the last sugar bun in the lunchroom (he cracks me up :D ) and this other guy who's been filling in from time to time bought me flowers. I've only worked with him for like three ore four times so I was really surprised. :)

Filine
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Happy birthday Sandra, I know I am a day to late but I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!

Xx... Cindy

kay5
10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Sandra!

anghil5
10-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Hope you had the best BIRTHDAY ever! :partyguy:

:PartySmil

darryl
10-25-2005, 09:47 PM
awww, thanks so much guys, I love ya! :kiss: Salla and Darryl: wohoo, well done on the Swedish, peeps! :) I was actually working on my birthday so I celebrated the day before with my family which was really nice. :) MY boss tried giving me monday off but since the dude I worked with has quit (don't know if I've told you) there was no one else who could do the shift so I had to come in. But it was okay. :) The security guard saved me the last sugar bun in the lunchroom (he cracks me up :D ) and this other guy who's been filling in from time to time bought me flowers. I've only worked with him for like three ore four times so I was really surprised. :)

Sounds like you have many people that love you- as much as we do!

:Hail:

Celine's#1FanInGA
10-26-2005, 02:05 AM
:partyguy: Happy Birthday (a day late) but I hope your day was a HAPPY HAPPY ONE!!

:TheWave:

Casie
10-26-2005, 07:20 AM
Happy late birthday! I hope you had a great one! :PartySmil

godessceline
10-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Sounds like you have many people that love you- as much as we do!

:Hail:

awww! :o I love you guys toooooo. :kiss: Thanks guys, you are all the BEST!