Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
sos-banner.gif

You can see how this looks on my blog if you'd like...

I need to credit Luvie and Alberonn my friends from LJ (and tehSoapbox.net - which has an historical connection to Wil Wheaton) for making this happen. I gave it my best college try but they're the ones who did this banner - using Maestrowork's sig buttons that so many of you have, as their template material -- which uses Danny Mehl's cover art! Lots of credits to go around, just don't credit me! I'm the "middleman" here is all.

If you want to use this you should right click and save on your computer then host on a site like photobucket for use on your webpage, blog or sig. Please do not hotlink to my account - I don't think the bandwidth police there would be happy...:)

Last edited:

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's awesome, Dawno! Great job.

Folks with their own websites can stash the file on their own server, just like I've done with my company website: www.bvbasics.com

Rose colored glasses

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Dawno! I will upload it to my website. I don't think I have bandwidth restrictions ( paid account) so if anyone needs to link to me, go ahead.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome job Dawno. You're so modest. Even if your friends came up with the animated banner, much kudos to you for bringing to it them. Looks good!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I knew this question would come up :)

I can tell you how I did it, which might not be the best answer because I'm a trial and error kinda person - but it works! Send me an email: ebil(dot)librarian(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll paste the code I used in for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.