Can someone help me with my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I have a pic I would like to use for a custom avatar, but it's a bit too large. I'm not too smart about this kind of thing. Would anyone be able to help me fix it? Feel free to PM me.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Do you have any kind of graphics editor on your computer? My MS Office suite came with MS Office Picture Manager which has a resize feature. You can right click on the image and look at the "open with" menu to see if you have it.

If you have a Photobucket account (it's free, too) you can reduce by 75%, 50% or 25% which isn't precise enough for minor shrinking but useful sometimes. Also, with Photobucket each picture has tags under it for inserting into posts or using on websites.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I usually use Paint to shrink my pix for avatars/icons. Use "Stretch/Shrink" & make sure that both horizontal & vertical are being shrunk by the same amount.

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
If you send the photo to me, I can edit it for you, and send it back to you, if you like. Unfortunately I am headed for bed now, but if tomorrow is not too late, I will be glad to do this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.