Status
Not open for further replies.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Anyone been watching the marathon on ABC family channel this weekend? They have also been airing a few new episodes. There's one on tonight at 7pm central time about urban legends.

Would anyone here take on one of the dares to spend a night exploring a haunted place with your family and/or friends?

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
had i time, i'd like to watch that show. but, yeah, i'd do it, spend the night in a haunted house, you betcha.

sinister

Registered
Reaction score
i used to watch it but recently i found out that the crew sets up some of the things the visitors get scared of. eg. placing bats inside, etc. still these are historically haunted places and i would love to spend the night, but i cant enjoy the show anymore.

Shiraz

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Absolutely!

I do a little ghost-hunting on the side now. To actually do some investigating at a haunted house or castle would be a rare experience.

As far as the "Scariest Places..." show - it used to be exciting to watch, but there are just some things, like banging and noises, that could very well be done by the program's staff and I'm beginning to get a little dissolutioned with it. Give me an apparition - give me something on video that is unexplainable like a chair moving by itself, or a plate floating across the room. Now THAT would be fun to see!

:Jaw:

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
The scariest place on earth is the inside of my purse.

'Nuff said. :wag:

But sure, I'd spend the night in a place reputed to be haunted.

...Not alone, of course.

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
i don't know if the site is up anymore, but years ago there used to be a webcam permanently set up in a house with a haunted hallway, if i remember correctly, and people could 'ghost watch' 24/7.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
It depends what you mean by 'haunted'. If you mean howling and banging and chains rattling, I'd say no, I like sleeping too much.

If, on the other hand, you simply mean somewhere visited by spirits, then I can pretty much guarantee that you've already stayed the night in one, and indeed that you will tonight.

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
Scary

I love exploring haunted sites, including cemetaries. But I think the scariest place I've even been was in the hallowed halls of Congress. If watching those boys decide how the rest of us will live doesn't put the fear of God into you, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.