• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Would love to find an MG mentor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myidea

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.teachersidea.com
I'm working on my first MG novel and would love to have a mentor to guide me just a little bit. :) I think it fits best as magical realism.

Right now I'm looking for critiques of my first chapter. Am I getting to the action fast enough? Are you getting to know my characters? I would also like to be able to ask a few questions as needed.

I'm a teacher and educational freelance writer. You can find out more about me at www.teachersidea.com. I hope it doesn't break any rules to add that.

I really appreciate any help you're willing to give. A big thank you just for looking!

Ferret

Dook!
Registered
Reaction score
I can look at your first chapter. I also recommend posting in the children's writing section and, once you have enough posts, the children's share your work section. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.