The current Project thread

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
My computer woes continue--two total laptop crashes leave me working of an old laptop with no cd drive, usb port ot internet access. But maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I will be offline until Monday--I intend to write at least 6000 words of my new MM romance novella 'The Sculptor's Muse' by monday. Keep me honest, people!

pepperlandgirl

American Aquarium Drinker
Registered
Reaction score
I'm polishing up the first book in a series of four that I wrote many, many moons ago to submit to Ellora's Cave.

I'm also starting a m/m novella rather loosely based on Jack and the Beanstock. I hope to submit it to Loose ID.

And finally, my first attempt at fantasy--it'll be short, around 12,000 words for the Amber Quill contest.

blisswriter

blissed beyond belief...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A few poems, a lot of short stories, and a few non-fiction pieces. I've recently begun subbing again with good results and it's a been a big boost towards getting me back on track.

I was looking at my subs tracker recently and could not believe that I'd only subbed one other month this year, and only once then. :faint:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Yep, you have to keep the effort going!

I subbed 'The Sculptor's Muse' a while back, now working on a new novella called 'The Sacrifice'.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Working on some erotic short stories--the sex doesn't start right away and well it's not THAT graphic :) I guess you would consider it romantica maybe :) There's some sex and all but not as graphic as erotica.