PDA

View Full Version : The current Project thread

veinglory
10-23-2005, 12:37 AM
What are you writing now?

veinglory
10-23-2005, 12:38 AM
My computer woes continue--two total laptop crashes leave me working of an old laptop with no cd drive, usb port ot internet access. But maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I will be offline until Monday--I intend to write at least 6000 words of my new MM romance novella 'The Sculptor's Muse' by monday. Keep me honest, people!

pepperlandgirl
10-23-2005, 02:27 AM
I'm polishing up the first book in a series of four that I wrote many, many moons ago to submit to Ellora's Cave.

I'm also starting a m/m novella rather loosely based on Jack and the Beanstock. I hope to submit it to Loose ID.

And finally, my first attempt at fantasy--it'll be short, around 12,000 words for the Amber Quill contest.

blisswriter
11-15-2005, 10:51 AM
A few poems, a lot of short stories, and a few non-fiction pieces. I've recently begun subbing again with good results and it's a been a big boost towards getting me back on track.

I was looking at my subs tracker recently and could not believe that I'd only subbed one other month this year, and only once then. :faint:

veinglory
11-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Yep, you have to keep the effort going!

I subbed 'The Sculptor's Muse' a while back, now working on a new novella called 'The Sacrifice'.

Femotica
11-29-2005, 10:40 PM
currently just a couple of shorts for my website. And a paranormal novel on the side.

Writer2011
12-05-2005, 08:36 AM
Working on some erotic short stories--the sex doesn't start right away and well it's not THAT graphic :) I guess you would consider it romantica maybe :) There's some sex and all but not as graphic as erotica.