I don't log in much nowadays...

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
But my time here has really given my life a lot of benefits :) To all those who might remember me, life's changed significantly. I haven't written fiction at all in years. However, I'm a biology major/French minor at my university, and the skills that I have acquired during my interactions with the folks here at AW have shown. My abstracts, research papers, posters, etc. are decent pieces of scientific literature, and French grammar makes a lot of sense when compared to English grammar.

I decided I'd drop by again to tell all of you that I thank you a million times :)

-Andrea

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Andrea! I think about you all the time. It sure is nice to see you. You've got to be in your twenties now, right? Glad you're still in college.

(((HUG)))

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
:hi: Andrea! I think about you all the time. It sure is nice to see you. You've got to be in your twenties now, right? Glad you're still in college.

(((HUG)))
Yep, I'm 21 and definitely still in college. I'm buried under projects, actually. Current projects: Zoogeography, Distribution, and Natural History of Crayfish and Centipede spp of the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia (mouthful of nerd, that is!), Tomato Genetics Preservation and germination studies, and museum curating of laboratory specimens.

In essence, I've been whipped by science. I have dead cats lining my basements. There's shelves of dead crayfish crammed into jars of ethanol. Mudpuppy salamanders without skin. It absolutely reeks of death, and cheesey taxonomy jokes are made frequently (So, my friend and I... Cambarus a drink? Huh? Eh? Ah hah hah!)

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Andrea! I remember you! I thought maybe you just moved on to other places. Glad to hear you're doing well and haven't forgotten your old friends at AW.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, I'm 21 and definitely still in college. I'm buried under projects, actually. Current projects: Zoogeography, Distribution, and Natural History of Crayfish and Centipede spp of the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia (mouthful of nerd, that is!), Tomato Genetics Preservation and germination studies, and museum curating of laboratory specimens.

In essence, I've been whipped by science. I have dead cats lining my basements. There's shelves of dead crayfish crammed into jars of ethanol. Mudpuppy salamanders without skin. It absolutely reeks of death, and cheesey taxonomy jokes are made frequently (So, my friend and I... Cambarus a drink? Huh? Eh? Ah hah hah!)

Sounds like you don't really have too much time to come in. Glad you're busy though. Keeps you honest. Come in often just to say hi when you can. It's nice to hear how you're doing once in a while. It's like you're our AW kid. All grown up now though.

Much love!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:....Am glad all is well with you. It's good to see ya. :Hug2:

Deleted member 42

Super to hear from you!

Do keep in touch. We haven't forgotten you.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Tsuki. Glad to see you back here at AW and glad to see you've come to the dark side of nerdism. As you may know, Biology is my passion. If there is any way I can help with that, let me know. And I did the amateur museum thing during my undergraduate days. I had all kinds of marine invertebrates pickled in a variety of jars--all in bookcases scattered around the house. Let your passion drive you where it will and just roll down the windows and enjoy the wind in your face. If writing is in your future, it will elbow its way in, even if it is decades from now.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, if you're really Tsuki, where's your blender? Huh? And why aren't you bumming cigarettes? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Good to hear from you again, young lady. :)

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tsuki! I think of you often. So happy to hear from you!

hugs
kimmi

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Andrea, this is your mother! :e2cry: Still in college and with a basement full of death. I'm so proud.

Missed you around here, kiddo.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Okay, if you're really Tsuki, where's your blender? Huh? And why aren't you bumming cigarettes? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Good to hear from you again, young lady. :)

You bastards broke/stole/defiled my blender so I bought a strong man to crush my ice instead.

And, I actually quit smoking cigarettes about a month ago and am doing great so far. Attempt # 740- success!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I'm glad to catch up with everybody (or a good sized sample of the collection that is "everybody"). Anyone going to be around Strasbourg, France this summer, by chance? I'm studying abroad and will be there for quite a while.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Andrea, this is your mother! :e2cry: Still in college and with a basement full of death. I'm so proud.

Missed you around here, kiddo.

OH man, I should have called earlier huh?

...Hmm....
Er..... Flowers? Flowers for you!

dead-flowers.jpg

Sorry about the wilting. I was.... jogging with them?

I missed you too! :) How've you been?