Chaos (the TV show)

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone seen it? I have to say I saw ZERO publicity for the show, aside from a trailer during Big Bang Theory the night before the premiere this week.

Loving it so far. It's a funny CIA spy show, a little bit like Chuck. Brett Ratner directing and producing. And a Latino main character, hurray. Also! It has that one soldier guy they killed off of Primeval. Fingers crossed that this one does better than the show it's replacing.

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Saw it and liked it. I saw one trailer for it earlier in the week and was lucky to remember when it was on. Couldn't recall the name. Enjoyed the main character. Can't think of his name, and I'm too lazy to go looking, but he was sandwich guy on Ugly Betty.
What's it replacing?

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was afraid of that. Or is it just temporary?
I hope the writing and fun factor on Chaos stays as good or gets better. Sometimes a show is good out of the gate and then tanks.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
I thought it was a little cliche-ridden (how many shows do we have to have where a scrappy/ragtag but brilliant unit is under constant threat from a bureaucratic superior intent upon shutting them down?) but I enjoyed the heck out of it. I always enjoy watching Tim Blake Nelson and enjoy looking at Eric Close (tho he is starting to appear a bit gaunt, I hope he isn't trying too hard to stay young and skinny). Freddie Rodriguez was serviceable and played hilariously against the statuesque Carmen Ejogo. It even had whatshisname from Battlestar Galactica!

pandora1983

Jill of all trades,well,some trades
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thetravelpaige.blogspot.com
I watched it and liked it. The second there was a scottish accent on there I got hooked lol. I thought it was funny and the cliches were tonge in cheek. Ill keep watching it if it keeps the sametone.

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Watching ep. 2 with my partner. I am told that I know the blonde gal on the show--apparently I have a major problem recognizing faces. *headdesk* Oh well. Anyways, enjoying the show a lot!