DO NOT...

The new look

• Total voters

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
me.

well, yanno, not with you with you. you dig?

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
The color scheme is nice; I like it. But, man, the size of the font hurts my eyes.

I have to agree, and it's just way huge! ...and the steampunk banner just this minute decided to become dynamic so I don't have to scroll left to read a post... it's like giant sized! Pretty... but really-really-really big!

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
I like it! Now if only I could reach the mouse and keyboard from across the room ...

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love it, but I think we must go back. April 1st at AW is more exciting than Christmas morning. I just can't give it up... even if this is the coolest theme ever! :)

:gone:

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
Dodgy font, but I love the colour scheme.

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
As someone with terrible eyesight, I like the big font. But then I suppose I could just increase my view size on my own browser and not expect everyone to change to suit me, but where's the fun in that? Love the colour scheme though. Vote to keep it.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I like it. I think it made a few extra neurons fire when I logged in this morning. I like all of the new avatars too.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll comment for Jed...since I can read minds and all.

"Frankly, I love the new format. I've always dreamt of being made of copper pipes. It's a strange dream, I know. But, just look at me! I mean, I was bad ass before, but now I can breathe fire AND redirect water if needed. What more could a dragon ask for?

As for the print, well, now its large enough that I can actually read it and respond in a modly fashion. Seriously, I had no idea what most of you were posting on here every day. Now that I'm over the intitial shock of how illiterate most of you are, I feel like...oh, I don't know....banning most of you!

Carry on."

(How was that?)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I'll comment for Jed...since I can read minds and all.
Too kind :D
"Frankly, I love the new format. I've always dreamt of being made of copper pipes. It's a strange dream, I know. But, just look at me! I mean, I was bad ass before, but now I can breathe fire AND redirect water if needed. What more could a dragon ask for?
And you have a bubble pipe. How cool is that.