• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need beta reader for horror/thriller novel (83k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robyn

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rgporter.net
I'm looking for a beta reader for a new horror/thriller novel I've written. There is some very descriptive deaths in this book. I've included the tenative blurb. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks!

When Darkness Falls

A trip to the mountains turns into more than any of them bargianed for….

Gwen's had a tough year. With her sister's death and finishing college, all she wants to do is crawl into a dark place and disappear. Her friends have another plan in mind and it is far from the comfort and safety of her dorm room. They plan to take her on one last trip before they all graduate and go their separate ways. Great fun and a needed break they all assure her. Reluctantly she agrees to go, but not before hearing the warning of her dead sister calling out to her.

Enroute to their destination they are met with a catastrophic accident, their vehicles all plunging down the side of the hill and their lives in peril. Gwen is certain she will be joining her sister. Moments later they all wake in the safety of an old hotel. The caretaker greets them with open arms but advises them to follow the rules of his hotel. One by one her friends begin to disappear and Gwen starts to wonder just where they ended up. Fate has dealt her one final hand and she must choose whether to fold or try and fight for her life. The end cost could be her eternal soul.

Thanks for anyone willing to assist. :)

Prawn

Writing is finite,revising infinite
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a beta as well. Why don't we swap a couple of chapters and see? My email is below.

Prawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.