• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

LF writing buddy YA fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delvianna01

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone :) I'm currently looking for a writing partner to share ideas with and critique each others works chapter by chapter. I'm new to writing so it doesn't matter if you are as well. I'm looking for someone who is completely honest as I am as well. Also someone who likes to sit on an instant messenger and chat out ideas as well as thoughts and opinions. I'm not looking for someone who doesn't really have the time do spend some hours really delving into each others novels. If your interested feel free to send me a personal message! Thanks :)

Whatsherface

Accidentally lost inside my WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

It sounds as if we are writing similar sorts of books, and are looking for the same sort of feedback. I would love to chat and discuss our works chapter by chapter, it's what I've been looking for! I only have five chapters right now, with plans for the rest of the book, and companion maps and stories. I would give the best feedback I could :)

Status
Not open for further replies.