Editor-in-Chief!

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't been here in forever. Those who remember me will remember that I went back to school last year. It's going great, finished my first year with a 4.0, this semester is looking to keep up the record. I'm in honors classes now, which are primarily graded on papers, which I can do. :)

But the BIG FUN I'm having is that I've been working as the assistant editor for our lit mag, and was asked to be EIC beginning in the fall, which I crazily accepted, along with the scholarship.

Yeah, it's not as fun as publishing a novel. And being the EIC of your college's lit mag is probably not as "prestigious" at 40 as it would have been at 19, but still...

I'M STOKED!!!

Miss you guys. I'm swamped with papers. Totally stole my current one from Nathan Bransford, and am writing on male ennui in 19th century Russian literature. :D

Niti Newtfinger

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on everything, that's awesome! Not being involved with our campus paper is one of my big regrets. I'm glad you were able to do it! :)

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Cool. EIC at our age is even more cool. You don't appreciate these things when yer a young un

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Siddow, congrats 'n way2go! Sounds great. Who could forget you. Nobody! btw, I'd rub your head for luck but it's still covered up :D :Cake:s 4 U!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs and good luck with the slush pile! ;)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Siddow! Big squishy hug there lime kitteh! So glad to hear how well things are going for you.