• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader needed for historical fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itobias

Banned
Reaction score
Website
authormonger.blogspot.com
Need any readers for enjoyment and or critiquing of Bleamy's Corner a work of historical fiction.
The Bleamy family, three strong willed Scots are forced to leave their drought besieged farm for London in 1802. Jeremy Bleamy soon looses both parents. An eleven year old must survive on his own. This is a story filled with adventures, sorrows, and rewards. Jeremy not only survives his ordeals, but perseveres. An uplifting tale of a young boy with brains and unshakeable resolve that is inspiration to all.
Thanks
Tobias

adarkfox

designs books | writes books
Registered
Reaction score
How many words/is this a finished MS?

Itobias

Banned
Reaction score
Website
authormonger.blogspot.com
Bleamy's Corner

Sorry I did no see this entry ealier. I have just repolished Bleamy's Corner and I would be honored for you to read it and give me your thoughts.
Thanks,
Tobias

Status
Not open for further replies.