What genre am I??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsayann

Hi, I have a silly question. I wrote a novel and my target is early 20's-mid 30's, women. It's a funny, young girl in the city trying to find herself kind of thing. I know, know, you've never heard that one before. I'll won't say that to anyone I'm trying to sell it to, but for the purposes of this, that's what it is. I thought it was Young Adult, but it seems when people use that term they mean teens and it's not for teens for sure. Any help?

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
lindsayann said:
Hi, I have a silly question. I wrote a novel and my target is early 20's-mid 30's, women. It's a funny, young girl in the city trying to find herself kind of thing. I know, know, you've never heard that one before. I'll won't say that to anyone I'm trying to sell it to, but for the purposes of this, that's what it is. I thought it was Young Adult, but it seems when people use that term they mean teens and it's not for teens for sure. Any help?

Sounds like it could possibly be Chick Lit, depending on how young your protagonist is, and the voice you use to write it.

Susan G.

Status
Not open for further replies.