Know anything about orchids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raffaella

Registered
Reaction score
Sharon,
I don't know anything about orchids myself but when I lived in Singapore I loved to visit the Orchid Garden within the Botanic Gardens. They have hundreds of varieties and hybrids. I tried a google search but most of the links provided didn't work. If you are unable to find first hand information this might be a resource to consider.

Raffaella

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Fishmonkey said:
I have basic knowledge of their biology, taxonomy, and cultivation. Feel free to PM.

Thanls! Tomorrow I am going to Kew Gardens and wil visit their orchid house; maybe I can speak to an expert there. I'll let you know...

mkcbunny

Bufflehead
Registered
Reaction score
I might be able to help. I'm not an expert, but I have a lot of hands-on experience. I saw your post over in my "addiciton" thread. Had I seen this first, I might never have played that game. How funny. PM me, and I'll get back to you. Or e-mail; I check that more often.
-Mary

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mkcbunny said:
I might be able to help. I'm not an expert, but I have a lot of hands-on experience. I saw your post over in my "addiciton" thread. Had I seen this first, I might never have played that game. How funny. PM me, and I'll get back to you. Or e-mail; I check that more often.
-Mary

not only is Mcbunny xxx in xxxxxxx but she also xxxxx a lot xxxx of her xxxxx.
Sometimes

KelseyF

Registered
Reaction score
Watching/reading "Adaptation" (I forget the title of the book...."The Orchid Theif"?) might help. I personally don't know anything about flowers except that they're pretty (sometimes).

If all the above suggestions fail, or if you need more, this might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.