PDA

View Full Version : Video Gamers

mashthepad.com
03-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello,

We are in the development stage of our new gaming website MashThePad (http://www.mashthepad.com)

By the time the site goes live we would like to have a large back catalogue of gaming reviews, guides, articles, gaming related blogs and previews.

At this moment in time all work will be voluntary but may become a paid role in the near future.

This is also a great oppourtunity to buld up your own portfolio of gaming related work.

If anyone is interest please email me, editor @ mashthepad dot com, citing your console/handheld of choice and what type of pieces you want to write.

The site is set up as a WordPress blog whilst I work on the development so that I can get some articles on the page in order that the full website will not be completely empty from launch, which is expected to be early summer, and to boost us up the search engine lists.

Regards,

Editor
MashThePad

Mr. House
03-14-2011, 05:22 PM
How new to these game have to be? I could give you quite a few reviews on RPGs, but most of them are for consoles of previous generations. Don't get me wrong, I can review newer games as well, but I also have plenty of "older" reviews I could contribute.

mashthepad.com
03-14-2011, 05:52 PM
To be honest, we are looking for content on ps3, xbox360, ds, psp and Wii. Preferably games that have been released in the last year or so unless there's a reason otherwise (earlier game of a newly released sequel etc.) If you are interested drop us a line on here or e-mail.