He goes back to work next week!

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
Finally, after two and a half months of no work and sitting around the house doing next to nothing, my boyfriend goes back to work. Sadly, it's for only a week, six ten hour days, but finally, some income other than unemployment checks, and I get a few hours of me time in the afternoon after I get home from my work. That's something I've had very little of these past couple of months. Yay for boyfriend going back to work!

BySharonNelson

(Insert something whitty here)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bysharonnelson.blogspot.com
It is frustrating. My husband does mostly framing for new construction but since the economy has been so bad there isn't a lot of that so he has been doing ground work for a tree company. Its super hard on him and dangerous, he's been to the er twice this year already. I hope new construction picks up soon cause this all sucks :)

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
I feel for you. My husband was an electrician and got laid off in October. It sucked having him home for 3 months. Not only because unemployment was a little more than half as much money and we were struggling, but because he was starting to annoy the crap out of me!!

It is very frustrating. Hope he finds something more permenant.