House

Curfew Gull

Feeding my Muse
Registered
Reaction score
Last night's House was pretty amazing. Hugh Laurie in a Fosse-esque song and dance number, complete with SYTYCD dancers. Anyone else see it?

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
My family has been fans of SYTYCD since season 4 (when I met my current hubby and he introduced the show to my daughters and me), so whenever there's a dance scene on a show we watch the dancers' faces. At least on House, the dancers' names were in the credits...

It was a great show, and I loved the dance number. But I didn't like the ending...and that's all I'm going to say about that because I don't want to do spoilers.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The season is nearing its end, right? When we watched this episode, one of us commented that they must be way, way under budget, to be able to spend it on this episode.

While it was entertaining, and no doubt a lot of fun to do, I'm not sure it actually worked.

But I do like the problem the ending introduced. I won't spoil it, either.

Maryn, strongly anti-spoiler

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We taped it (I don't know the actual word for the recording device Mr. Hunny uses), so thanks for not spoiling it, folks. :)

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
House Season 1, Episode 6, Socrates

I am on a House marathon trying to catch up to the current season by watching several episodes of early season shows back-to-back every night.

My DVD for Season 1, Episode 6 went all crazy near the end and I can't play it on any of the DVD players or laptops around the house.

Could someone please, please just tell me what was actually wrong with the woman who was supposed to be schizo. What happened to her 15-year old son after social services took him away?

Thanks.

sailor

still new
Registered
Reaction score
It was the mother who called social services for her son. This led House to conclude she wasn't schizophrenic and it was something else. Turns out to be Copper Toxicity Syndrome. Son returned after the proper treatment, he still thought House turned him in.

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Thank you sailor! I can now resume my marathon with episode 7. I'll write for an hour and then spend the rest of the evening watching (hopefully) four episodes.

Thank you!!!