• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

seeking critterdactyl or betasaurus rex! YA contemp! pick me, pick me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boletusedulis

Ad Majorem Manuscript Gloriam
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bipolarjungle.blogspot.com
Hello, delightful writing people!

After months of sneaking around and threatening to garrotte anyone who accidentally caught of a glimpse of my ever-so-secret manuscript, I am
seeking a critterdactyl or a betasaurus rex who will cheerfully tear it to shreds.

The project, working title BICYCLE, is a YA contemporary of about 90,000 words.

It's about a girl whose quest to understand the circumstances of her beloved aunt’s murder lead her to fix her crappy bicycle, find Everlasting Snarfledom with a former indie rock star recovering from a psychotic break, fight for the fate of a condemned low-income hotel, and question the secret rules her family has been living by for years.

What I'm Looking For:

-Someone with high standards who won't let me off the hook for ANYTHING.
-Someone who also writes YA
-Someone who has time to beta or critique with a pretty fast turnaround (~2 weeks or so)
-Someone clever and delightful who looks dashing in a top hat and monocle

What I Can Offer:

-High standards and extensive critiquing experience
-Fast turnaround
-A teensy bit of publishing experience (I have one NON-FICTION YA book in stores)
-Everlasting Snarfledom

PM me! Oh, please oh please!

Status
Not open for further replies.