Charlie Sheen Appreciation Thread

cmi0616

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, there are historic revolutions going on right now in places like Egypt and Libya. Yes, this country seems like it's in more and more trouble each day. Yes, there are far more important things going on in the world right now.

BUT SCREW THAT NOISE, CHARLIE SHEEN IS ON TELEVISION ALMOST EVERY NIGHT.

I mean, any man who claims to be a "warlock with tiger blood and Adonis dna", in my book, is a hero. Yes, I think the man who proclaims that "Dying is for amateurs" clearly deserves his own thread.

So let us all hold hands in worship, and bow down to god himself. Of course, you may only do so if you are a "winner".

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Seems to be a popular topic of late. (We have threads in the movies forum on both Two and a Half Men, and Charlie Sheen getting fired. Plus one in the P&CE forum, too.) If nothing else, the guy is getting a lot of publicity at the moment, mostly, if not all bad publicity, but still, he's the talking topic. Will the bad publicity help him in the long run, or will it spell his final downfall? Only time will tell.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Meh. He's an asshole. Can't understand why the media is making such a big deal about him, as if they'd never seen a self-destructive celebrity before.

This song is for Charlie, you asshole.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Poor Martin. He must be so disappointed.

I imagine him talking to his son and saying, "You stupid fuck. What's the matter with you?"

And Charlie says, "Look at me, Dad. Look at me!"

Dumb fucker.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, there are historic revolutions going on right now in places like Egypt and Libya. Yes, this country seems like it's in more and more trouble each day. Yes, there are far more important things going on in the world right now.

BUT SCREW THAT NOISE, CHARLIE SHEEN IS ON TELEVISION ALMOST EVERY NIGHT.

I mean, any man who claims to be a "warlock with tiger blood and Adonis dna", in my book, is a hero.
And I think any man who says "A..."
<okay, just this one time, I WON'T get up on my Hobby Horse, I won't, I won't, I won't. I can do this, One Day At A Time. wait, no, I didn't just say that...>
Yes, I think the man who proclaims that "Dying is for amateurs" clearly deserves his own thread.
I so agree, Ray Kurzweil definitely deserves his own thread! I only wish there were a screening of "Transcendent Man" in the Atianta area. I'll have to be content with streaming or a DVD.

cmi0616

Registered
Reaction score
Major League was the sh!+.

Indeed it was.

As luck would have it, Charlie got officially canned yesterday from the Two and A Half Men gig. No matter, he plans to sue for hundreds upon millions of dollars, which will no doubt be awarded to him. Who knows what the future holds for Sheen, except, of course, winning.

All hail Sheen!

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
Meh. He's an asshole. Can't understand why the media is making such a big deal about him, as if they'd never seen a self-destructive celebrity before.

This song is for Charlie, you asshole.

I don't know S.K... Asshole is a name we bandy about and apply to so many individuals with lesser standing than Charlie, I'm not sure it's an appropriate description of the man or all he has accomplished.

An asshole actually has a function: Charlie Sheen does not.

An asshole can be a source of admiration: Charlie Sheen is not.

An asshole is the orifice in which shit is removed: Charlie sheen isn't going anywhere.

An asshole shuts it hole when finished talking shit: Charlie Sheen seems incapable of this simple task.

Finally, even the most stubborn assholes Know when their asses have been kicked, and go away: Do I have to say it?

No Silver, I think Charlie has sunk way below assholism.

Come to think of it, he may just be bordering on becoming a politician.

SHEEN FOR CONGRESS: THE CLEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE,
VOTE 2012.......

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why we waste so much time thinking about, writing about, talking about, watching on TV, a man so abhorrent and represensible, I feel like I need a shower just hearing his name.

He's clearly got both addiction and mental health issues. The public parade is sad and embarrassing.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to admit that when I realized I'd seen the Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode, I switched to the Dr. Drew special on what he believes the nature of Sheen's mental health problem to be and what treatment is advised, plus what's likely to happen if he does not receive treatment.

I'd have watched a similar show on Gaddafi, if there'd been one.

Maryn, not 100% shallow

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
The difference between a person who can portray a fictional character,
and a person who is that fictional character is called acting.

and that's all I'm saying.

That, and of course:

Craig_Ferguson__CBS_Cares_by_McAddicted.png

Button

Resident in Question
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.calissaleigh.com
What's a television?

;)

We've got one in the bedroom and turn it on for maybe a half hour before bed to watch The Office or Family Guy depending on what time we are up.

Thought I can't imagine anyone wanting to work with the guy.

'cept maybe Mel Gibson.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know S.K... Asshole is a name we bandy about and apply to so many individuals with lesser standing than Charlie, I'm not sure it's an appropriate description of the man or all he has accomplished.

An asshole actually has a function: Charlie Sheen does not.

An asshole can be a source of admiration: Charlie Sheen is not.

An asshole is the orifice in which shit is removed: Charlie sheen isn't going anywhere.

An asshole shuts it hole when finished talking shit: Charlie Sheen seems incapable of this simple task.

Finally, even the most stubborn assholes Know when their asses have been kicked, and go away: Do I have to say it?

So I guess this makes Adonis Sheen a colon polyp.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why we waste so much time thinking about, writing about, talking about, watching on TV, a man so abhorrent and represensible, I feel like I need a shower just hearing his name.

He's clearly got both addiction and mental health issues. The public parade is sad and embarrassing.

I admit the fascination. I'm totally into it, like train wrecks, car crashes, and naked old people, it gets my attention....

But I'm the kind of person who stands at the bottom of a tall building and cheers on the jumper, yeah i know.... It was my upbringing.

cmi0616

Registered
Reaction score
Kidding aside for a moment, are there others who think maybe, just maybe, Charlie Sheen ISN'T crazy. That maybe when you watch the interview in it's entirety, it seems like he's just fucking with the reporter more than anything else? That just maybe nobody is crazy enough to claim that they are a "Warlock with tiger blood and Adonis dna" and actually mean it?

Yes, the man obviously has a drug problem/other addictions that he needs to sort out. But as far as all the diagnoses go... i'm just a bit skeptical is all. It seems to me that Charlie was just having fun with the American media, notorious for taking lines out of context and creating things that aren't really there.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kidding aside for a moment, are there others who think maybe, just maybe, Charlie Sheen ISN'T crazy. That maybe when you watch the interview in it's entirety, it seems like he's just fucking with the reporter more than anything else? That just maybe nobody is crazy enough to claim that they are a "Warlock with tiger blood and Adonis dna" and actually mean it?

Yes, the man obviously has a drug problem/other addictions that he needs to sort out. But as far as all the diagnoses go... i'm just a bit skeptical is all. It seems to me that Charlie was just having fun with the American media, notorious for taking lines out of context and creating things that aren't really there.

You're sitting with him right now aren't you?

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen is a lightweight. Thank dog there weren't cameras everywhere when I was on a run.

I wonder how much attention he'd get if he got with the program and bought his drugs from a legal dealer. Doctors have the AMA doing their PR is the only difference