Just saying 'hi'

Reaction score
Website
www.erwinv.net
Ola,

New here. And new to short stories. I am looking forward to critique (including the brutal variety) and will try to put my two cents in. As for me, I'm Dutch, have published quite a lot of poetry, and am currently into flarf (might post some in the poetry section) and short fiction. All comments much appreciated - I'm pretty thick-skinned. :)

Erwin

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

Reaction score
Website
www.erwinv.net
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

Shaken. Not stirred. And yep, I noticed the 50 posts rule. Seems a bit steep, but, hey, rules are rules. The only problem is finding posts that haven't already received all the comments I could come up with (and more).

Thanks for the welcome, people!

Erwin

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Newbie Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.

adarkfox

designs books | writes books
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome n00bs!

RobJ

Banned
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, ptg, and thanks for the crit.

JohnL

Hmmmm...
Registered
Reaction score
Hello from a fellow new member. I'm also a fan of the short story so I'm sure I'll see you around the boards!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Erwin. There are lots of ways to raise your post count. Critting is good and one way to do it, but you can also join in on discussions, and play a few games. ;) It's a good way to meet the people here.