• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need copyediting or proofreading help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proofnow

Registered
Reaction score
I've got solid copyediting and proofreading skills and am willing to review what you've written. Nothing over 50 pages, please. Your manuscript needs to be in MS Word and I'll return everything in MS Word, tracking changes. Proofreading can be such a chore when you're concentrating on developing your story. Let me take that off your list of chores. I want to help budding writers (I'm a voracious reader looking for the next great author!) while honing my skills at the same time. I promise to return your corrected manuscript as quickly as I can. PM me if you're interested.

Happy Writing,
Lynn

Melancholia

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Lynn,

Is your offer still open? I don't make major grammatical or punctuation errors, but I still need a good proofreader. Right now, I'm doing a murder mystery written in classic literary style. If you can help, that'd be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.