• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta reader - Suspense/Thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLex

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for a beta reader for my suspense/thriller, B-FIVE (working title). B-FIVE is my first novel and I have gone over this at length, but I feel like I may be missing something. I need a fresh set of eyes. The novel is complete at 78,000 words. My pitch is:

Alexa Martinez is willing to do anything to protect her children, but will Alexa be able to escape her past? Or will her children suffer the consequences?

Here are a few details:
-the novel is set in Upstate New York, fictional city.
-Contemporary

Basically, I need major critique on the whole novel, or first 50 pages. If you are willing to help me, let me know via PM.

Thank you so much!

dondomat

Banned
Reaction score
Overal impression playing the 'average Joe reader' plus one or more scenes of my choice under a magnifying glass is what I can do. Plus, if you have any specific questions like "is the bit where they shoot it out by the gas station too chaotic", for example :)

Update 13Mar 2011: :) offer withdrawn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.