And then...!

WildernessBound

Fresh From the Printer
Registered
Reaction score
I dash in with my sword drawn high and whip my head around to take in the community of the forum. With embarrassment, I stash it back in its sheath and let my cheeks flush when I realize the community is just sitting at computers typing.

I'm Crystal, a liberal Quaker! My favorite animal is the dinosaur, which is all but extinct (because of birds, of course), closely followed by elephants, turtles and owls, and I am currently using AW to procrastinate eight news journals I have to write that are due Thursday. Hello community! ^_^

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Don't procrastinate too much, okay? Getting them done early gives you time to double check your work, and you won't feel as rushed as you would if you have to get them done at the last minute.
Welcome Crystal :)

~Amber~

Cwm

Gator Bait
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya, Crystal! Welcome, smite those journals, then sheathe that sword and smack that keyboard! As one fellow newbie to another, looking forward to seeing you around.

WildernessBound

Fresh From the Printer
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to lose track of myself here. And I finally got some printed out, just need to read and write about them. This site's been making a great distraction, though. I'm glad to join. I was only ever active on one other forum before, but was introduced by a good friend and we ended up having a spat when she realized people liked me more than her because of her slightly overpowering nature. :/

It's good to be here. >:3
Beware the invasion of Crystal.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! And yeah, get those journals done! A good education will (probably) net you a better day job that will more fully support a writing habit later on. (-:

-Suzanne

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to AW, Crystal. Now get to working on those journals. :D

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to read the stickies, greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

RNJ

addicted to love
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lionsandlambssaga.wordpress.com
Turtles are good. Had one that used to come up to the house every summer looking for bananas. Guess because we fed him bananas. Don't know where that came from but welcome.

Her Dark Star

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, you can learn a lot a lot here but yeah, be careful when you have a deadline because it's easy to spend time reading when you should be writing!

I do that a lot :)

Emualde

Registered
Reaction score
I am right up there with you as far as procrastination. The weather outside doesn't help either, gorgeous!

vampgirl278

I DO believe in fairies and magic!
Registered
Reaction score
greetings and salutations! and good luck with those journals! :)

CorinneMN32

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Crystal

Next time keep the sword out long enough for everyone to notice. It tough being the only one hiding under a desk with urine soaked pants.

Darn forum post swords get me everytime.

:)

WildernessBound

Fresh From the Printer
Registered
Reaction score
I like my popcorn without anything on it. Just air popped. ^_^
I have the journals organized and such but I still need to write commentaries for them. And now I have a test on Friday before spring break. I doubt I'll be able to get on at all during then so I might be disappeared for a while. Oh well.

And I'd hate to have a desk job or anything of the sort. I want to do something that gets me involved with people and getting my hands dirty and the sort. Something like archeology, or getting into the peacecorp or going to Cuba and helping save the rainforest. ^_^

I wanted to skip class to finish these but I can't. I've already skipped the max number of days without getting anything taken off my grade. So I'ma get going. Dagnabbit.

It's nice to meet you all. I hope that some of the random threads I'll start will be taken well. I like doing get-to-know-you games for some reason. I apologize. By golly, I'm an odd being.

Last edited: