• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

BETA needed for complete YA Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpheliaRevived

Real Men Have Gills
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't really want a line edit or someone to comment on every aspect of the book. I do need some unbiased input on an ending. I think it would be best done if soemone could read what I have and I'll offer the three ending choices. Of course, any of your input will be greatly appreciated!

The project is basically a YA Paranormal Romance. Modern day. First person. One narrator. Aproximately 87,000 words. Reply here or send me a message!

AlwaysJuly

slugging through
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thisisnotnotmydayjob.blogspot.com
I'm interested! I'd be happy to help you suss out the ending (endings are the hardest, aren't they?), and I'm assuming this is Sleeping, which sounds like a fun story.

But I'm also looking for a beta, for my urban fantasy, which is 80k, The Goddess of Vengeance Wore Pink Galoshes. Would you be interested in swapping? If you are, I can tell you more about my project before you decide if it's something you'd like to read if you like. :)

-Guin

francisbruno

New Member; Teach Me About Thick Skin!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.francisbruno.com
I have a 68,000 word YA paranormal fantasy that I am currently revising for the 2nd time with the third in sight. You can read chapter 1 on SYW if interested. I would be interested in possibly swapping.

kathleea

Card-carrying Geek
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kathleensallen.weebly.com
I would like to be a beta for fantasy/sci fi/paranormal, YA or otherwise. I have a faerie novel (82K) and a paranormal romance/fantasy (78K) I could use a beta or two to read. I don't want line-by-line either just plot inconsistencies/character development etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.