PDA

View Full Version : BETA needed for complete YA Paranormal

OpheliaRevived
02-28-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't really want a line edit or someone to comment on every aspect of the book. I do need some unbiased input on an ending. I think it would be best done if soemone could read what I have and I'll offer the three ending choices. Of course, any of your input will be greatly appreciated!

The project is basically a YA Paranormal Romance. Modern day. First person. One narrator. Aproximately 87,000 words. Reply here or send me a message!

AlwaysJuly
03-03-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm interested! I'd be happy to help you suss out the ending (endings are the hardest, aren't they?), and I'm assuming this is Sleeping, which sounds like a fun story.

But I'm also looking for a beta, for my urban fantasy, which is 80k, The Goddess of Vengeance Wore Pink Galoshes. Would you be interested in swapping? If you are, I can tell you more about my project before you decide if it's something you'd like to read if you like. :)

-Guin

francisbruno
03-03-2011, 06:09 PM
I have a 68,000 word YA paranormal fantasy that I am currently revising for the 2nd time with the third in sight. You can read chapter 1 on SYW if interested. I would be interested in possibly swapping.

kathleea
03-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I would like to be a beta for fantasy/sci fi/paranormal, YA or otherwise. I have a faerie novel (82K) and a paranormal romance/fantasy (78K) I could use a beta or two to read. I don't want line-by-line either just plot inconsistencies/character development etc.