Impro Torture

maggi90w1

CAVE!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, torture experts, here is a tough one:
My character just lured a victim into an empty bathroomstall (in the basement of a club). He needs to extract an information. He doesn't have much time and he wants to avoid leaving traces on the victims body.
What can he do to make the poor guy talk?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Since it's at a club, take a slightly shaken up bottle of soda (I think the lemon lime ones like Seven Up work best), hold the victim's head back and spray the soda up his nose. Burns like hell. This is one that is actually used in some places.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A nice sharp knife placed at a "delicate" area (the neck, the groin, eyeball) is a great persuader. The character doesn't actually have to follow through with it.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Slap the victim in the nuts with the back of the hand. With the right "slinging" motion, you can put someone in an amazing amount of pain.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
I vote for toilet waterboarding. Stick his head in there, push him to the edge of drowning. Unless he's made of steel he'll talk.

I can't remember his name, but there was a right wing news writer who claimed waterboarding wasn't so bad. Somebody made him an offer, he could be waterboarded by a professional and write about it in their magazine. The headline of the article he wrote was, "It is Torture". Apparently he lasted less than five seconds before he quit.

Last edited:

PeterL

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
A needle to an eyeball will hurt a lot, and it will do great harm when you start pushing. But flushing head in toilet might also work.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Ignoring the obvious gambit of sticking his head down the toilet bowl and flushing -- which the victim would of course be expecting! -- I'd also consider jamming body parts under the toilet seat and pressing down until he tells me everything!

Failing that, you could always threaten him with sexual assault. Depends on the genre and how nasty you want to get. And whether that's what lured him there in the first place, of course.

-Derek

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Grab his balls and squeeze a little. Threaten to squeeze a lot harder.