Help for a Good Cause

valca85

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, if I could just have a minute of your time. If this is not appropriate for the forum or for this particular section, I apologize and the moderators may do as they please.
I have recently put together a petition to stop rattlesnake roundups in Sweetwater, Texas and I am in need of signatures. If you would just take a second and hop over to
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sto...nake-roundups/ it would truly help.
A little about the roundups: every year, while the rattlesnakes are hibernating, Texans gas their dens to drive them out and capture them. They take them to convention centers and are tortured, skinned and fried for the people who are watching. It's a whole day of "festivities" with a Rattlesnake Queen crowned, while slaughter goes on behind her. None of the rattlesnakes who enter the centers leave with their lives. Please help stop this massacre which not only puts a strain on the food chain by getting rid of an apex predator, but is also an incredibly cruel act against animals.

Thanks for reading.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've always been disgusted by the rattlesnake roundup

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
ERmmm.... just one question. I was going to fill it in but why do you need my address?

I'm a bit paranoid about internet security so....

I do agree with what you're doing though.

valca85

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who signed! Really appreciate it :)