Bloggers encouraged to contact me for free eBooks...

badducky

No Time For Chitchat, Kemosabe.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jmmcdermott.blogspot.com
Do you have a blog? Do you think you might, possibly, review a book on it? If you answered yes to both of these questions, I would love to send you an electronic edition of any one of my books.

I have three available for review. These are major releases, reviewed in Publisher's Weekly, Omnivoracious, and other places.

1) LAST DRAGON - My first novel just came back into print from Apex Books. Back in 2008, it was #6 on Amazon.com's Year's Best SF/F of 2008, shortlisted for a Crawford Prize, and on Locus Magazine's Recommended Reading List for Debuts. The eBook has been out for a while, now, and has been selling well. The new printing just came out and could use a little promotion (by you!)

2) NEVER KNEW ANOTHER - Book 1 of the Dogsland Trilogy, reviewed positively in Publisher's Weekly, Realms of Fantasy, SFSignal and more. Three children of demons live in hiding, unknown to each other, in the city of Dogsland. The city would burn them alive for existing. In this, the first book, they find out about each other, mostly.

3) MAZE - My third novel, coming in April from Apex Books, is like what would happen if people actually did enter some otherworldly labyrinth or maze. People arrive in the maze not knowing how it happened. They're stuck there, and have to survive somehow in this deadly, magical place. They find other survivors. They form a tribe. They live. Their children live.

If you have a blog, and want an eBook for possible review, just drop me an e-mail with a link to your website/blog/livejournal/whatever, and I'll pass a copy along to the address at that site (to keep you honest!)

Best,

J M McDermott/Badducky