• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

hardcore proof reading of 1st 50 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tko

just thanks fore everything
Registered
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
OK, I've always known I was a terrible proof reader, can't correct my own work no matter how many times I read it out loud. Don't want to turn any agents off, is there anyone who would be willing to proof read the 1st 50 pages or so (the usual maximum initial submission?) I just know there's a dozen mistakes lurking to be found.

Even the 1st 10 pages or so would be helpful.

Yes, this is still Dark Clouds, a tech-thriller.

Not sure what I can do in return, already doing one beta return, let me know.

Pyekett

I need no hot / Words.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will do a line-by-line today, if you want. Haven't got free brain cells for big picture feedback, but I can monkey it, no problem.

Edit: Scratch that. A fat little paying job just landed in my inbox, and it's back to the mill. Vacation officially over.

Best of luck with it, tko.

Last edited:

Edmontonian

Registered
Reaction score
I'll help

I'll help with the first ten pages. I can read them by tomorrow.

In exchange I will send you my first ten pages, which is the prologue to my WIP.

Send your work to [email protected], if you want.

Thanks,

E.

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
tko I would like to offer to help. I currently have a beta reader, and I've wanted to return the love and give some feedback to someone else. I don't know if I have the required skills, but I'm willing to try. Send me the first ten pages if you are still in need and we'll see if I am any help! [email protected].

proofnow

Registered
Reaction score
If you're still in need of assistance, I'm a solid proofreader. Trying to go pro. PM me if you're interested.

Regards,
Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.