• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for YA Paranormal Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonne58

Registered
Reaction score
I'm in need of a beta reader for my first book of a planned trilogy. The book is called Solstice Point, it's a Young Adult, Paranormal Romance, and here's my pitch:

To defeat an evil goddess intent on taking down all three Celtic worlds, a modern day teenage girl must relearn forgotten magical knowledge gained in her past life as a sorceress, to save the boy she is destined to love.

The story takes place primarily in the human world, and includes several interesting and unique creatures.

I am willing to beta read your book in exchange, but am only interested in beta reading YA fantasy or paranormal romance, since that is what I enjoy reading and know best.

I would like honest feedback on my story, characters and writing style. This book has been gone through by a professional editor, and she gave me quite a few suggestions for tightening up the story. It's been through a pretty extensive rewrite since then, and the rewrite is almost complete.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.