PDA

View Full Version : Aggghhh Sorry have to moan!

Charlee
02-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Firstly a few days ago the key to my back door which is in my kitchen went missing, I always leave it on the window sill next to the door, which everyone tells me off about but there you goÖ anyway when I got home on Friday I tried to tidy the kitchen up a bit but the back door was locked and key was missing so I called my mum and dad to see if they had picked it up last timethey were over but they didnít have it, so annoyed I left the recycling boxes next to the door and put pizza in the oven, went to pack for my weekend away and forgot about the pizza until I smelt it burning so ran back out to kitchen turned off the oven and still couldnít find the key or open the back so just shut the kitchen door to stop the smoke and left it to calm down in there, so Iíve got music on and stuff and when I went back into the kitchen back door wide open! My back gate into the garden was broken too! So I freaked out called my brother and he came over put a bolt on the kitchen door and fixed the back gate shut.

Then last night the drain outside was blocked so when I did washing the water came up out the sink there was water EVERYWHERE the bolt on kitchen was too tight and I couldnít open it and I couldnít go round the back because the gate was fixed shut. I couldnít get out there to clear what ever is blocking the drain so I still have a sink full of water! The whole kitchen is covered in a layer of washing machine soap scum and I canít use my sink!

So that was that and then this morning something on the train bit me on my chin! And my face has started to swell! I have a big fat chin on the left side and the pressure is starting to hurt my teeth!

Sorry but I really had to moan!

How are you lot?

Silent Rob
02-16-2011, 02:18 PM
I bite people on trains a lot.

Sorry for your woes, though.

Charlee
02-16-2011, 02:23 PM
lol do you go into victoria at about 8.45 am?

Silent Rob
02-16-2011, 02:26 PM
People who aren't from the UK might be taken aback by that post...:D

*jazz hands*

ETA: I never touched victoria. It wasn't me.

Cliff Face
02-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Get your chin looked at straight away.

Once, mum was bitten by something on her arm. She wound up in hospital for 3 weeks, due to White Tail Spider venom.

And yes, her arm swelled up something awful.

Charlee
02-16-2011, 02:46 PM
@ Rob hahahaha don't make me laugh it hurts my big fat chin.

@Cliff that's scary!

Cliff Face
02-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Just being cautious. :)

It's best to get these sorts of things checked out ASAP. It might just be an allergic reaction, or it could be something worse, or any other number of things.

But I like to be cautious, considering mum wound up in hospital for 3 weeks from a spider bite...

And if I'm cautious for someone else, then that's even better. :D

Charlee
02-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Fatter today :( have a doctors appointment tonight I look like I've grown double chins on my left side over night!

cray
02-17-2011, 05:35 PM
spider bite.

once all of the spiderlings crawl out the swelling should go down a bit.

Charlee
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
I am going to go have a little cry now :'(

Gretad08
02-17-2011, 10:16 PM
My daughter got a spider bite on her eyelid. She woke up one day with her eye swollen shut. She looked like Rocky at the end of the first movie...or Sloth from the Goonies. It was so swollen her eye looked lower than the other one. Doc said spider bite.

Charlee
02-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah spider bite!

How creepy, but I've been assured no spiders will be crawling out of my face. Still EEEWWWW

GeorgeK
02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah spider bite!

How creepy, but I've been assured no spiders will be crawling out of my face. Still EEEWWWW

Yeah, many will burrow in about a meter deep and then the hatchlings crawl out the closest orifice.

(listens intently for the screams)

Charlee
02-18-2011, 04:39 PM
My skin feels all itchy and covered in bugs now! I'm very susceptible to the power of suggestion!!

Very worried about the train seats now I'm quite happy to stand let teh elderly and pregnant people have my seat and get spiders under their skin!!!

veinglory
02-18-2011, 07:11 PM
I didn't knows spider liked to commute....

Jersey Chick
02-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Everywhere is too far for them to walk, I guess.

tjwriter
02-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Is this the part where I point out that this thread title makes me think of either sex or zombies, depending on my mood when I read it?

stormie
02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Yeah spider bite!

Bad enough, but better than scabies. They get under the skin.

Sorry about the very bad day you had. Seems to happen that way, doesn't it? Hope your weekend away is far better.

rhymegirl
02-18-2011, 08:26 PM
There was a big black spider in my bathroom the other morning. Creeped me out.

My daughter went in there and sprayed it with some kind of spray cleaner which kinda knocked it out a bit and then she stomped on it.

maryland
02-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Your beginning post is the perfect start to a story. I was really involved reading it and disappointed to find it was real life. (Apologies for your fright, though.) A real mystery/horror/supernatural. If you just invented the rest, you'd have a bestseller on your hands.
The addition of the train-travelling biting spiders is a Godsend. Is fate trying to actually hand you an entire plot on a plate? Perhaps you could see that you have been favoured. many writers are still waiting for such dramatic pointers.

writerterri
02-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm still stuck on the part where the key went missing and now the door is wide open.

Does anyone else smell a ghost?

And sorry silent rob bit your chin. Slap him. I would.

:tongue

veinglory
02-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Now my mind's eye is providing a vision of a train car full of our avatars. Including an armed tabby cat slapping an animal in a sports uniform....

veinglory
02-19-2011, 04:56 AM
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac105/emilyveinglory/thecommute.jpg

stormie
02-19-2011, 05:01 AM
^ :ROFL: ^

Cliff Face
02-19-2011, 05:52 AM
Woo! I was included in a picture!

My life is complete now. :)

Bmwhtly
02-19-2011, 06:04 AM
this morning something on the train bit me on my chin! That sounds like the district line.

mirandashell
02-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Woo! I was included in a picture!

I wasn't...... <sob>

A tardis is just the thing you need on a train.

Charlee
02-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Lol you are right does sound like a book... maybe my next project lol

The thing with the key is really creepy I think (hope) it was just some kids that saw an opportunity and came in not professional robbers!

Still freaky!

Chin going down now thank god I don't like double chin on one side!

Cliff Face
02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Good to hear you're not terminally poisoned. :)

Next time you see that spider, tell him Cliff said "Thwap" - and tell him in the language of a rolled-up newspaper.

:)

Charlee
03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Just to give you an update my chin is now back to normal :) and no spiders came out of it, phew!