PDA

View Full Version : Ewwww. Just... ewwwwww.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-16-2011, 03:29 AM
If you think your pet won't eat you when you die... (http://www.koco.com/news/26875107/detail.html)

veinglory
02-16-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm sure he'd wait until I was cold.

BunnyMaz
02-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Poor animals :(

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Ain't it the truth? I can't believe no one checked on her or missed her in over two months.

bettielee
02-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Oh hell, if they find my dead body with little kitty nibbles in it, you can be damned sure the cat was at fault. I know for a fact that if I died of accidental causes she would disdain my corpse and let it rot.

If I were her kill, however, no way she would be able to deny herself the pleasure of eating my defeated corpse.

knotane
02-16-2011, 03:49 AM
No, my husband's dog wouldn't eat me. He's too picky an eater. And if he did, I'd give him indigestion or he'd choke.

So, either way, I'd win. :D

Ambrosia
02-16-2011, 03:58 AM
First off OFG, I never figured you for the "ewwww, Just ewwwwww" type woman. You have blown my mind. :D

Second, If she died around Christmas and the animals were locked in the house with her, why wouldn't they eat her corpse? They were starving, obviously. That is almost two months locked in a house with no food. If I was locked in a house with no other food, dead people might be a consideration for me too.

(Just not the brains. Bad things happen when you eat the brains.)

Belle_91
02-16-2011, 04:40 AM
First off OFG, I never figured you for the "ewwww, Just ewwwwww" type woman. You have blown my mind. :D

Second, If she died around Christmas and the animals were locked in the house with her, why wouldn't they eat her corpse? They were starving, obviously. That is almost two months locked in a house with no food. If I was locked in a house with no other food, dead people might be a consideration for me too.

(Just not the brains. Bad things happen when you eat the brains.)

Yeah, I think it's gross now after finishing some pasta, but if I didn't have food for two months and was locked inside a house with a dead woman...my mind might go a little South too.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-16-2011, 04:58 AM
I guess - living with three cats and a dog, y'see - it's just too easy for me to identify with the victim.

I don't blame the animals, at all.

But... ewwww.

I don't wanna be what's for dinner.

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 05:02 AM
I am so not posting a pic of Gerry in this thread. Ol' Bag might eat him.

MacAllister
02-16-2011, 05:15 AM
My cat wouldn't even wait for my corpse to cool all the way.

Hell, she's not above taking the odd experimental bite on occasion, just to see if I'll fight back.

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 05:16 AM
I am so not risking bannination with the obvious punchline.

Ambrosia
02-16-2011, 05:19 AM
If I died and my corpse would keep my dog alive, I would hope she would go for it. After I am dead, what do I care?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Our tuxedo hides in wait for Ol' Boy. She'll jump out when he goes by and hook his ankle with a paw... one of these days, she'll bring him down. I just hope I'm around to pry her teeth out of his calf.

MacAllister
02-16-2011, 05:25 AM
OFG, exactly. Ten will sprawl on the back of my chair, and every now and then I glance up and she's got that unguarded look of "Meh. I could take her. If I was hungry enough, I could totally kill and eat 'er. Lucky for her she's got thumbs and can get into the Friskies crunchy treats to keep my bloodlust abated" all over her furry little feline face.

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 05:25 AM
Our tuxedo hides in wait for Ol' Boy. She'll jump out when he goes by and hook his ankle with a paw... one of these days, she'll bring him down. I just hope I'm around to pry her teeth out of his calf.Gerard is on the floor.
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae287/scarlettparrish/Gerard%20Butler/GerardButler36.jpg
He wants you to eat him. NOM NOM NOM!

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 05:27 AM
A friend of mine says she's not really a cat person. I said, "But they sleep a lot and just wander by when they want food."

"Yes, that's why I'm not a cat person. Dogs have loyalty."

I shrugged and said, "Sleeping a lot and just showing up for food sounds like the ideal life to me."

"Are you a cat in disguise?"

I think I am. :D (Apart from the sleeping a lot. I wish. I do nap, but never more than a few hours at a time. Still, I do like to loaf on the settee and eat junk).

BunnyMaz
02-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Hell, I wouldn't need to wait a month. Me and the other half have a tacit agreement that if one of us has to have a bit amputated and it isn't gangrenous, we're taking it home and barbequeing it. When I die all the useable bits will go in the spare parts drawer of the nearest surgery and what is left over will be burned anyway, so if he wants to reserve a chunk for nibbling that is fine by me.

I would sorta like my tattoos to be saved and tanned, though. That'd be cool. My uncle has an entire Japanese hunting scene on his arse with the fox tail poking out of you-know-where, and he has promised me I can frame it when he goes.

not_HarryS
02-16-2011, 05:47 AM
A friend of mine says she's not really a cat person. I said, "But they sleep a lot and just wander by when they want food."

"Yes, that's why I'm not a cat person. Dogs have loyalty."

I shrugged and said, "Sleeping a lot and just showing up for food sounds like the ideal life to me."

"Are you a cat in disguise?"

I think I am. :D (Apart from the sleeping a lot. I wish. I do nap, but never more than a few hours at a time. Still, I do like to loaf on the settee and eat junk).

See, I'm not all that convinced that dogs ARE loyal. Sure, they act like your coming home is the best frickin' thing that ever happened to them, and they'll follow you wherever you go, and even go to ridiculous lengths to find their family when lost. But if some stranger shows up with a fucking sausage, or he even smells like one, most dogs will follow him to the ends of the delicious-smelling earth and not look back.

Don't get me wrong: I've got two pups and I love them to death. But they love everyone, especially people with food (or who smell like food or, incidentally, who smell like dog ass). They're not loyal to me. Whereas cats, they choose who they like and they stick to it.

I kinda like that.

MaryMumsy
02-16-2011, 05:59 AM
My cat wouldn't even wait for my corpse to cool all the way.

Hell, she's not above taking the odd experimental bite on occasion, just to see if I'll fight back.

This, except it's my Dad's cat. He and cat live with us. *My* cat doesn't bite unless provoked.

MM

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 06:02 AM
...they love everyone, especially people with food (or who smell like food or, incidentally, who smell like dog ass).Just...you know...curious, but...do you know many people who smell like dog ass?

BunnyMaz
02-16-2011, 06:06 AM
I think the more pertinent question is why they smell like dog arse

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Cats eating people who smell like dog arse.

God I love this website.

DamaNegra
02-16-2011, 06:10 AM
I don't think my dog would wait until I was dead before she started eating me... that's why I need to sleep with one eye open. One never knows.

Haggis
02-16-2011, 06:17 AM
Hang on, everybody. I'm porting this thread to the food forum.

:D

Ambrosia
02-16-2011, 06:38 AM
Hang on, everybody. I'm porting this thread to the food forum.

:D

:roll:

not_HarryS
02-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Just...you know...curious, but...do you know many people who smell like dog ass?

I live in China, dear, where rinsing out your mouth with water a few times a week is considered good enough hygiene.

However, I'm a bit reluctant to admit to others' smelling like dog ass, because that means that I myself have smelled a dog's ass before. So whether or not I have, and to what extent, I will leave up to your imagination :)

Button
02-16-2011, 06:51 AM
I'm sure he'd wait until I was cold.

But why wait?

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 07:07 AM
veinglory salad, duh. Needs to be served cold.

veinglory
02-16-2011, 07:13 AM
My dog growls at hot food ever since he had a bad experience with a piece of pizza.

Charlee
02-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Ewwww! I'm wondering if it ever happens the other way around? (sorry i'm a bit sick!)

regdog
02-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Given the crew of cats we have now, I think I'm safe. We're not made of dry food, the only thing they want to eat.

Our dogs, I dunno, they're both kind of blind and have trouble finding their food now. I might get out of this uneaten.

I have no doubt however that one of the little darlings will be the cause of my demise. It will be by fall and I'll just lay there broken until death takes me. One of the dogs tripped me the other day and dislocated one of my ribs.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Gerard is on the floor.
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae287/scarlettparrish/Gerard%20Butler/GerardButler36.jpg
He wants you to eat him. NOM NOM NOM!

There is absolutely nothing I can say here that won't get me in trouble both here and at home.

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Let's just pretend you said it, I agreed, and we'll both walk away quietly.

cray
02-16-2011, 05:35 PM
There is absolutely nothing I can say here that won't get me in trouble both here and at home.

fine. i'll say it,.....

the person who put down that hard wood floor should be ashamed of themselves!

Ambrosia
02-16-2011, 06:25 PM
fine. i'll say it,.....

the person who put down that hard wood floor should be ashamed of themselves!

I agree. Look at the cracks in that thing.