PDA

View Full Version : OPEN CALL: MM, MF, MENAGE novels/novellas & "Subspace" anthology [40% royalties]

Lisa Cox
02-16-2011, 12:41 AM
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: MM, MF, menage novels/novellas

Open call for submissions in MF, MM and menage erotic romance. I'm particularly interested in contemporary romance, urban fantasy, suspense/thriller, comedy/humour and western/cowboys. However, I'll look at most genres as long as it's fresh, well-written and erotic.

Length: 10k-125k

Submit the first three chapters and a synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com. Submit the full manuscript plus synopsis for stories under 20k. Please include the following details in the subject line: "SUBMISSION: [title], [MF/MM/Menage], [word count], Editor: Lisa Cox"

Full details and submission guidelines available at www.total-e-bound.com

New authors welcome.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: "SUBSPACE ANTHOLOGY"

Subspace - Bondage/BDSM Anthology

Guidelines:

15K to 20K word count per short story/novella

Masterful men dominating their submissive women in the best possible ways! Your Dom must enable his partner to reach the psychological state (Subspace) in a BDSM scene.

Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)

The Submission deadline is 1st June 2011 for release in November 2011

Submit the full story plus synopsis.

When submitting, please enter "Subspace Submission, [title], Editor: Lisa Cox" in the email subject line.

Invincibility
02-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Question: Why does this post only mention MM and MF when your submission guidelines page says one of the genres you publish is Gay/Lesbian? The "Lesbian" in the genre name isn't just for show, you know.

Edit: oh, nevermind; I see looking through your past open calls that you want every gender combination but F/F. I'll pass; so-called "gay-friendly" publishers that deliberately exclude lesbian stories are really gross and not worth my time.

firedrake
02-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Question: Why does this post only mention MM and MF when your submission guidelines page says one of the genres you publish is Gay/Lesbian? The "Lesbian" in the genre name isn't just for show, you know.

Edit: oh, nevermind; I see looking through your past open calls that you want every gender combination but F/F. I'll pass; so-called "gay-friendly" publishers that deliberately exclude lesbian stories are really gross and not worth my time.

Allrighty then :Wha:

Lisa Cox
02-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Total-E-Bound does indeed welcome and encourage submissions of FF. I'm only one editor and I'm currently seeking strong MM, MF and select manage. It doesn't mean I'm not FF-friendly -- but I need to consider my list of upcoming releases and my group of authors. I'm putting out a call for what I'm currently looking for.

This isn't a case of not being gay-friendly. It's about scheduling and current needs. Those who write LGBTQ stories are more than welcome to submit to TEB. But, like I said, I am only one editor with the company and this a submissions call for the kind of stories I'm currently seeking. No doubt I will be looking for more lesbian fiction in the future.

That's why, with this submissions call, I ask for authors to put my name in the subject line. Those who want to submit something not listed in this call are more than welcome to submit to TEB in general.

scarletpeaches
02-16-2011, 01:14 AM
F/F doesn't sell as well as M/M when epublishers do seek it out anyway. Gotta go where the money is.

And that doesn't make me anti-lesbian. It makes me pro-money.