God, I love that book.

What, the rest of you can't read it?

DavidZahir

Malkavian Primogen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
undeadwhispers.yuku.com
Love stuff like this! Why bother with nonsense like 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle, Black Helicopters or Jackalopes when there are genuinely weird things in the world?

Okay, Jackalopes would be cool.

megoblocks

Banned
Reaction score
Black helicopters aren't weird. Seen lots. Even rode in a few myself :)

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. And here I thought that manuscript I transcribed for a friend (involving escaping mental institutions, Jesus in a UFO, and knife fights, amongst other things) was the weirdest in the world.

Just got PWND.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
It's just a step by step instruction on how to activate the M/R node, allowing a normal human to control the four fundamental forces of the universe.

Zoom, you've been warned about this before. Stop sharing secrets with people who don't have their own decoder rings, or I'm going to have to report you to Central Processing again. Seriously, man, they're talking about monogramming your sheets you've been in there so often.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's just a step by step instruction on how to activate the M/R node, allowing a normal human to control the four fundamental forces of the universe.

And here I thought it was just the fancy doodles of a guy with too much time on his hands in study hall.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently it was not forged by the infamous Dr. John Dee.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
We should totally make our own Voynich Manuscript-style book with each page made by a different person, carefully antiqued and set loose in the world.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Maybe code breakers can't break it because its pointless symbol gibberish?

Maybe some Medieval monk went a little nutso, and instead of copying the Bible like he was supposed to, he instead started making up all kinds of stupid nonsense. And it then maybe it wasn't until weeks went by ("All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.") that his superiors finally noticed his mad scribbling, and took his writing quill way from him. And then maybe they locked him up in some dungeon meant for the demonically posessed (he was "writing" in tongues, afterall).

And .... maybe the Hutaree folks took some clues from this manuscript when they decided to make up their own language.