Website
vincentmorrone.com

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Of course it was a small incident. It won't be a big incident until the boy is killed or the bully kills someone else.:sarcasm

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Was it the severity of the wound, or the way the kid dressed that made it so small? Or both?

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
It's probably a small incident because they didn't want it reported (fat chance of that).

I'm not really shocked though, children hurt one another, it happens. Maybe not as often as adults do it, but then, children aren't as capable (yet).

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Six-year-old children who a) bully over other six-year-olds' clothing choices and b) bully to the point of violence, learn that kind of shit at home.

I will say I have never heard of a case of bullying THAT severe (stabbing) and over THAT petty of an issue (pink clothes on a boy) in a child as young as 6 years old. I think that kid is seriously messed up and his home life is probably enough to have him removed from his parents' custody.

Last edited:

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I was hoping it would be a "small" incident because the "stabbing" was with a pen or something, and there was no actual injury, but no such luck.

I have no idea how this can be considered small. He is young enough that it's possible he was unsupervised and needed to be taught better, or there could even be something very wrong with him. Either way, someone needs to pay attention to this.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was hoping it would be a "small" incident because the "stabbing" was with a pen or something, and there was no actual injury, but no such luck.
My thought exactly. My son was "stabbed" in the shoulder with a pencil in kindergarten (age 5). He reacted by punching the stabber. Both boys were expelled for a day. It was indeed a "small" incident.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Why is a six-year-old in preschool?

Good question, one I hadn't thought of. But I googled for Sweden. Sounds like preschool for them can go anywhere from 1 -6 ish. Right before primary school. No kindergarten. So I guess it's normal(Ish) for there?

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
My thought exactly. My son was "stabbed" in the shoulder with a pencil in kindergarten (age 5). He reacted by punching the stabber. Both boys were expelled for a day. It was indeed a "small" incident.
Really? When I got stabbed with a pencil the tip got lodged in my heel and I bled for awhile. The skin healed over and there was a little black spot on the bottom of my heal for...I don't remember how long. It's not there anymore :p

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Really? When I got stabbed with a pencil the tip got lodged in my heel and I bled for awhile. The skin healed over and there was a little black spot on the bottom of my heal for...I don't remember how long. It's not there anymore :p

Um, that's not good.