• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta readers for novella about teleporting woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieKat

just a writer, unbranded
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewritinglifeforme.blogspot.com
I’m looking for betas for the following story. It’s a 13,000 word
novella, and starts a series of similar stories.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Lost in Time and Place"

"She doesn’t know her name, where she’s from, or when. But she can travel through time and space in the blink of an eye."

Join our nameless heroine on a journey where she searches for her past, saves a WWI pilot, rescues a lion from the Coliseum—and decides to kill Hitler.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m interested in general feedback, i.e. readers' thoughts and impressions of the story.

I am willing to ‘beta back,’ but only about the same word count. I’m already falling behind on my volunteer slush pile reading.

If you're interested, please PM me. I'll send you the first chapter and you can see if you want to read more. :)

Last edited:

AllieKat

just a writer, unbranded
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewritinglifeforme.blogspot.com
Nobody? :)

BTW, I did NOT try to copy "Jumper." I just watched that movie, and as far as I'm concerned, they stole an idea or two of *mine,* not the other way around. ;)

But actually, the stories are pretty different....

JayD

Recovering Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Well, as long as it's nothing like the movie, we should be good =)

I'll send you a PM and we can get things sorted.

JayD

Status
Not open for further replies.