PDA

View Full Version : WRITE FOR [Scummy low-paying papermill]

papermob
02-09-2011, 11:32 PM
hello,
I am B. Lincoln, CEO and founder for [scummy and low-paying term-paper mill]

We have more work than we could possibly handle.

If you'd like to work for us, check out the site, and instructions are there.

[Redacted URL]

we pay our writers $3.50-$10.50 per 250 word double-spaced page.

We're taking over the U.S. market, and just need to build up a huge staff of freelancers to carry the workload.

Unimportant
02-10-2011, 01:14 AM
To save others the trouble: you would be ghostwriting homework assignments for students.

While it's not illegal for you to write an essay and sell it to this company, who would then sell it to a student, it is considered major academic misconduct for a student to buy that essay and turn it in under his/her own name. Any self-respecting university will expel a student caught doing this.

the bunny hugger
02-10-2011, 01:23 AM
As well they should.

Maryn
02-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Amen.

Maryn, in a family of academics

IDGS
02-10-2011, 05:23 AM
"Taking over the US Market."

Pfffft.

My friends and I used to run this scam at school for years. You're just 'the man' here to steal the fun from everyone else.

In all seriousness - don't think twice about writing for this 'service.' Seems as morally correct as kicking puppies.

SBibb
02-10-2011, 06:20 AM
While I have no problem with freelance writing, doing another person's homework does seem to defeat the purpose of a person doing the homework themself and learning while they work on said essay.

DarkDesireX
02-10-2011, 12:01 PM
At any rate, here is the information you have to find on their website. It's under FAQ:

4. Q. I would like to write for you, how can I apply to be a writer for [your scummy papermill]?
A. Simple! Contact us and we will provide information to help you get started. Be wary, the application process is not easy, and not many are accepted. If you think you have what it takes you can start by preparing a 3-5 page persuasive argument relating to the death penalty and e-mailing it, along with a resume, unofficial college transcripts, and cover letter to [redacted email].

MacAllister
02-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Oh good god NO we're not going to endorse writing for a site that encourages and supports plagiarism.

Blargh.