PDA

View Full Version : Total-E-Bound Publishing - Call for Submission [royalties 40% of RRP]

Nicki Richards
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing Call for Submissions

Total-E-Bound Publishing, a leading Erotic Romance Publisher, is open for the following submissions: Any MF (hetero) or MFM (Ménage a trois) manuscripts of erotic romance fiction in the following genres:

Action/ Adventure

Angels and Demons

Bollywood

Bondage/ BDSM

Comedy/ Humour

Contemporary

Crime/ Mystery

Cowboys/ Western

Fantasy/ Fairytales

Futuristic/ Sci-fi

Historical

Horror

Rubenesque

Men in Uniforms

Multicultural

Older woman, Younger man

Paranormal

Timetravel

Thrillers/ Suspense

Shape Changers/ Morphers

Vampires

Were shifters

If you would like to submit a manuscript for consideration please email the first three and final chapters, along with a brief synopsis and your author information to submissions@total-e-bound.com
or submissions@totalebound.com. For all seasonal and anthology calls for submissions please see our submission guidelines page: http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp

www.total-e-bound.com (http://www.total-e-bound.com/)

DarkDesireX
02-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure how I feel about this posting. A quick Google leads me to a few different websites, which is nice, but for "a leading Erotic Romance Publisher" whom I've never heard of, I'm not impressed.

I have a few other concerns but Ill keep them to myself until others post. Am I the only one who is feeling wary?

the bunny hugger
02-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I have heard of Total-E-Bound, and nothing to suggest they are anything other than what they appear to be.

CaoPaux
02-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Here's the BR&BC thread for them: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70018

Uncarved
02-10-2011, 08:08 PM
They seem to REALLY like to reuse covers from the looks of their bondage section.

newbound
06-13-2011, 06:51 PM
My next ebook will be published with them, so here's hoping they are a good publisher. :)

Silver-Midnight
12-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Well, here's their 'Submissions' page : http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp?

They look pretty good.

scarletpeaches
12-28-2011, 03:00 AM
I can vouch for them. Very professional, love their cover art (some covers are re-used in cases of anthologies/collections, as with my avatar).

I'm very surprised that some have never heard of Total-e-Bound. I've always thought of them as one of the big players in the erotic romance ebook market. I'm very happy writing for them and will continue to do so for as long as they want to publish my smut. :)

Silver-Midnight
12-28-2011, 03:15 AM
I can vouch for them. Very professional, love their cover art (some covers are re-used in cases of anthologies/collections, as with my avatar).

I'm very surprised that some have never heard of Total-e-Bound. I've always thought of them as one of the big players in the erotic romance ebook market. I'm very happy writing for them and will continue to do so for as long as they want to publish my smut. :)

Yeah. They look really good.

scarletpeaches
12-28-2011, 03:17 AM
I'm a Brit, so don't like going into detail about the ol' £, but let's just say the royalties statements put a wide grin on my face too. :D So that's another reason to sub there!

Fallen
12-28-2011, 03:21 AM

Maybe because they're UK based (I think)...? I know I put them up there with the best. Scarlet, don't they deal with M/M too? Or do you think they've just met their quota in that department?

scarletpeaches
12-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Maybe because they're UK based (I think)...? I know I put them up there with the best. Scarlet, don't they deal with M/M too? Or do you think they've just met their quota in that department?I can't speak for Nicki, but I'd guess the majority of their submissions are M/M, so they wish to even up the balance by asking for more submissions in other genres.

My first book there was M/M and I know they're still publishing in that sub-genre, so I wouldn't say they're pulling away from it, just asking for more books of other sub-genres as well.

Fallen
12-28-2011, 03:47 AM
I can't speak for Nicki, but I'd guess the majority of their submissions are M/M, so they wish to even up the balance by asking for more submissions in other genres.

My first book there was M/M and I know they're still publishing in that sub-genre, so I wouldn't say they're pulling away from it, just asking for more books of other sub-genres as well.

That's good to hear. Thank you. I know I'd listed them as m/m, but the post made me have a few kittens.

Filigree
12-28-2011, 04:26 AM
You make a strong case for them, O Great Red One. Do they just publish erotica, or are they considering other genres with maybe a bit more graphic sex than the mainstream Big Six? That's so far one thing in Carina's favor, that I might be able to publish my whole story arc with them (if I get the chance.)

scarletpeaches
12-28-2011, 04:28 AM
As far as I know, they just publish erotic romance, but I've read a few TeB books that don't have your typical, "Gee, I love you," romantic ending, so I guess there's some leeway. I better step back now and let one of the 'real' staff answer!

Yes, I'm enthusiastic, but I don't work for Total-e-Bound. Happy to write for them though. :)

Silver-Midnight
12-28-2011, 07:36 AM
The section of my genre(Interracial) looks a bit small but I don't really mind that too much. IR romance is still kind of small in a lot of places I think. I think Phaze may have a bigger sized section, and I haven't looked at Carina's yet. Although, I did check out their Submission Guidelines.

firedrake
12-28-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm another TEB author and I'm very happy with them. I'd also put them up there with the other big players. My first book has done well and I have two more coming out with them in the spring, 6 weeks apart. :Wha:
Their covers are gorgeous.
They're efficient, friendly and are nice people too.

SP is right, they're not all about the HEA and they publish stuff that wouldn't find a home with some others because they're prepared to take on books that don't toe a traditional line.

I think I have seen some IR titles in their list. I think the Bollywood series is centred around an Italian MC who gets involved in Bollywood films and with an Indian actor.

Silver-Midnight
12-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Do you all write for their novels/novellas section or their short stories section?

firedrake
12-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Do you all write for their novels/novellas section or their short stories section?

I write novels and novellas. (m/m)

scarletpeaches
12-28-2011, 01:51 PM
I've sold them two novels (one published, one not until April 2012) and the cover in my avatar is classed as a novella, at around 17k words.

Silver-Midnight
12-29-2011, 12:11 AM
I was just wondering. I tend to write short stories, novelettes, and novellas. Most the first of those three. However, I'm trying to make my stories longer to open myself up to more publishing houses. Most of the ones that I've seen that look reasonable want 5,000 words. However, so far, Total-E-Bound has the highest word count with a minimum of 10,000 words and a maximum of 15,000 (I think) for short stories. I can't remember what their novella range is.

brainstorm77
01-31-2012, 02:37 PM
I have three titles with them. Great publisher.

areteus
01-31-2012, 11:13 PM
I was just wondering. I tend to write short stories, novelettes, and novellas. Most the first of those three. However, I'm trying to make my stories longer to open myself up to more publishing houses. Most of the ones that I've seen that look reasonable want 5,000 words. However, so far, Total-E-Bound has the highest word count with a minimum of 10,000 words and a maximum of 15,000 (I think) for short stories. I can't remember what their novella range is.

Oddly enough 10K seems to be a common one in erotica publishers. At least the ones I have researched (including Total - E - Bound and Phaze). No idea why this is...

I am (well, my alter ego, anyway) waiting for a response from them for one of their anthologies (not due for a few months). My submission got sent along to this anthology by the editor of another anthology from them after she looked at it, decided it was not a good fit for that one but liked it enough to pass it on.

brainstorm77
02-04-2012, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=areteus;6965761]Oddly enough 10K seems to be a common one in erotica publishers. At least the ones I have researched (including Total - E - Bound and Phaze). No idea why this is...

QUOTE]

Many readers like shorts.

Silver-Midnight
02-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Oddly enough 10K seems to be a common one in erotica publishers. At least the ones I have researched (including Total - E - Bound and Phaze). No idea why this is...

Last time I looked, Phaze was 5K, not 10K.

[QUOTE=areteus;6965761]Oddly enough 10K seems to be a common one in erotica publishers. At least the ones I have researched (including Total - E - Bound and Phaze). No idea why this is...

QUOTE]

Many readers like shorts.

Haha. I think areteus meant why that particular word count value had become the standard. For example, why not 5K or 4K, why 10K? I could be wrong though.

rebecca_D
07-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for the following:

Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time.
We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.

At Your Service – Domestic Staff Anthology
Guidelines:
• 10K to 15K word count per short story
• Butlers and maids, gamekeepers and gardeners...we’d like to see a bit of upstairs-downstairs action with sexy ménage stories about what the staff get up to out of hours.
• We’d like to see mixed-gender ménage or multiple partner stories, please – any combination of MFM, MMF or MFMM.
• Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)
The Submission deadline is November 1st 2012 for release in May 2013
Submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com
When submitting, please enter "At Your Service Submission" in the email subject line.

And a reminder that deadlines are approaching for the Emergency Servicing anthology (15th July) and the Halloween Collection – Immortal Love (August 1st). Details are as follows:

Emergency Servicing - Medical Anthology
Guidelines:
• Playing ‘doctors and nurses’ has never been more fun. We’d like to see doctors, nurses, surgeons and paramedics healing bodies and hearts for this anthology of all-male medical-themed erotic romance stories.
• We’d like to see MM or all-male ménage stories, please.
• Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (the hotter the better)
The Submission deadline is July 15th 2012 for release in January 2013
Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter "Emergency Servicing Submission" in the email subject line.

Immortal Love (Valentines 2013)
• 15K to 20K word count per novella
• We’d like to see stories about our favourite longed-lived supernatural sexpots. Demons, angels, vampires and werewolves – show us what it means when love really can last forever.
• Any pairing – MM, MF, MMF, MFM, MMM.
• The Submission deadline is August 1st 2012.
• Non TEB authors should submit the full story plus synopsis. Existing TEB authors should submit a synopsis to your Editor in the first instance.
When submitting, please enter "Immortal Love Submission" in the email subject line.

For more information, check out the submissions page here http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp and send all submissions to submissions@totalebound.com

Maryn
07-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Hello, Rebecca. We already have a thread in Paying Markets for this publisher, so I'm going to move this call for manuscripts to that thread.

Everyone keep your hands inside the vehicle!

chekzchevov
07-13-2012, 01:42 AM
My next ebook will be published with them, so here's hoping they are a good publisher. :)

This just made me lol

Filigree
07-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Why? I know quite a few writers who publish with TEB. For the most part, I've heard no complaints.

rebecca_D
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing – a leading erotic romance publisher — are now open to submissions for the following:

Note: Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time.
We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.

Single, standalone short stories (10-15k words) and novellas (15-30k words)for our Lust Bite and Sexy Snax lines. These stories can be any pairing, and any genre:

Action/Adventure, Angels and Demons, Bondage/BDSM, Crime/Mystery, Comedy/Humour, Contemporary, Cowboy/Western, Fantasy/Fairytales, Futuristic/Sci-fi, Gods/Goddesses, Historical, Horror, Men in Uniform, Rubenesque, Ménage-à-trois, Multicultural, Older Woman/Younger Man, Paranormal, Timetravel, Thriller, Suspense, Shapeshifters, Morphers, Vampires, Werewolves, GLBT.

Please see the submissions page for further information http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp

Immortal Love – Valentine’s Collection (2013) – Closing date for submissions August 1st 2012.

• 15K to 20K word count per novella
• We’d like to see stories about our favourite longed-lived supernatural sexpots. Demons, angels, vampires and werewolves – show us what it means when love really can last forever.
• Any pairing – MM, MF, MMF, MFM, MMM.
• When submitting, please enter "Immortal Love Submission" in the email subject line.

Also open to submissions for the At Your Service – Domestic Staff Anthology

• Butlers and maids, gamekeepers and gardeners...we’d like to see a bit of upstairs-downstairs action with sexy ménage stories about what the staff get up to out of hours.
• We’d like to see mixed-gender ménage or multiple partner stories, please – any combination of MFM, MMF or MFMM.
The Submission deadline is November 1st 2012 for release in May 2013
Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter "At Your Service Submission" in the email subject line.

regdog
07-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Threads merged.

rebecca_D
08-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time.

Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for the following:

Single, standalone short stories or novellas (10-15k or 15-30k words) for our Lust Bite and Sexy Snax lines – the hotter the better! Any pairing, any genre:
Action/Adventure, Angels and Demons, Bondage/BDSM, Crime/Mystery, Comedy/Humour, Contemporary, Cowboy/Western, Fantasy/Fairytales, Futuristic/Sci-fi, Gods/Goddesses, Historical, Horror, Men in Uniform, Rubenesque, Ménage-à-trois, Multicultural, Older Woman/Younger Man, Paranormal, Timetravel, Thriller, Suspense, Shapeshifters, Morphers, Vampires, Werewolves, GLBT.

Please submit the first three and last chapters, plus synopsis, to submissions@totalebound.com

Also open to submissions for the At Your Service anthology:

• 10k-15k word count per short story
• Butlers and maids, gamekeepers and gardeners…we’d like to see a bit of upstairs-downstairs action with sexy ménage stories about what the staff get up to out of hours.
• We’d like to see mixed-genre ménage or multiple partner stories, please — any combination of MFM, MMF or MFMM
• Heat rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)
The submission deadline is November 1st 2012 for release in May 2013.

Submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com and when submitting please enter “At Your Service Submission” in the email subject line.

rebecca_D
03-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time. We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.

Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for the following. In all instances please submit the first three and last chapters, plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com:

MF and MFM short stories or novellas (10-15k or 15-30k words) for our Lust Bite and Sexy Snax lines—the hotter the better! Any genre:
Action/Adventure, Angels and Demons, Bondage/BDSM, Crime/Mystery, Comedy/Humour, Contemporary, Cowboy/Western, Fantasy/Fairytales, Futuristic/Sci-fi, Gods/Goddesses, Historical, Horror, Men in Uniform, Rubenesque, Ménage-à-trois, Multicultural, Older Woman/Younger Man, Paranormal, Timetravel, Thriller, Suspense, Shapeshifters, Morphers, Vampires, Werewolves.

Our Halloween collection has an impending submission deadline of 1st April 2013, so get your submissions sent in as soon as possible:

Wanton Witches (Halloween 2013)
• Give us some ‘wicked’ witches and ‘charming’ warlocks with plenty of sexy sparks, blissful brooms and wonderous wands! Conjure us some Halloween wicca stories – white witches, dark witches, earth witches and more. Divine rods are a must! Enchanting?
• Send us MF or ménage stories, 15 – 20,000 words please.
• Submission deadline is 1st April 2013 for release in October 2013.
• Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter “Wanton Witches Submission” in the email subject line.

We look forward to seeing your submissions :)

Jamiekswriter
03-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Just to clarify Rebecca was that:

"The first three chapters and the last chapter"

or

"The first three chapters and the last three chapters"

rebecca_D
03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi Jamie,

It's the first three chapters and the last chapter for manuscripts, plus a synopsis, though for our anthologies and collections we would ask for the full manuscript plus synopsis, as these are shorter (10-15k and 15-20k respectively)

Thanks,
Rebecca

rebecca_D
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time. We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.
Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for the following. In all instances please submit the first three chapters and last chapter, plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

We are currently looking for submissions for our Christmas collection and first 2014 anthology – guidelines as follows:

Frost Bite (Christmas 2013)
• We have a thirst! Let us get our teeth into your winter tales of darkly dominant vampires. We want you to go bats writing stories about devilish bloodsuckers who have as much attitude as they have testosterone, and an insatiable hunger for passion, preying ruthlessly on unsuspecting totty.
• Any pairing (MF, MM, Menage/MMF/MFM), 15 – 20,000 words please.
• The submission deadline is June 1st 2013 for release in December 2013.
When submitting, please enter “Frost Bite Submission” in the email subject line.

Stand to Attention – Men in Uniform Anthology
Guidelines:
• Can you write a short story about seductive soldiers, passionate pilots, or sexy SEALs? We’re looking for some hunky heroes to service those in need.
• Plenty of testosterone in this anthology as we’re only looking for Gay MM or MMM stories.
The submission deadline is July 1st 2013 for release in January 2014
Submit the full story plus synopsis. When submitting, please enter “Stand to Attention Submission” in the email subject line.

We look forward to seeing your submissions :)

rebecca_D
05-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for MF and MFM stories in any genre, of any length. Please submit the first three chapters, plus the final chapter and a synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

We’re also looking for submissions for our seasonal collections:

The deadline is imminent for our Christmas Frost Bite collection!
We have a thirst! Let us get our teeth into your winter tales of darkly dominant vampires. We want you to go bats writing stories about devilish bloodsuckers who have as much attitude as they have testosterone, and an insatiable hunger for passion, preying ruthlessly on unsuspecting totty.
• Any pairing (MF, MM, Menage/MMF/MFM), 15 – 20,000 words please.
Deadline for submissions is June 1st for release in December. Send the whole story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

We’re also looking for stories for our Valentine’s Paramour collection…
Who wouldn’t want a rich younger man? *sigh*. Write a story about winning the catch of the year against all odds. We want some luscious older ladies finding love and lust with dominant and demanding younger men. Our Valentines Vixens won’t know what hit ‘em!
• OW/YM only, 15-20,000 words please.
Deadline for submissions is August 1st, for release in February 2014. Send the whole story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

Finally, we’re open to MM submissions for our Men in Uniform anthology; Stand to Attention.
Can you write a short story about seductive soldiers, passionate pilots, or sexy SEALs? We’re looking for some hunky heroes to service those in need.
• Plenty of testosterone in this anthology as we’re only looking for Gay MM or MMM stories.
The deadline for submissions to this anthology is July 1st, for release in January 2014. Send the whole story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

For further information, please see our submissions guidelines page here: http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp?

We look forward to seeing your submissions! :)

bladestalker
06-01-2013, 12:29 PM
maybe I'm out of the loop but what's the diffference between MMF and MFM?

Oldbrasscat
06-01-2013, 02:28 PM
The two letters on the outside are interested in the letter on the inside, who gets to sleep with both of them. The letters on the outside, generally, only sleep with the letter on the inside, although all three may be involved in those 'sleeping' scenes.

MumblingSage
06-01-2013, 05:27 PM
That makes sense--though I wonder, how would one represent a genuinely triad relationship? Using sub- and super-scripts to form a triangle (and then, would it be significant who's on top ;D ?)

Oldbrasscat
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Maybe you would need a diagramming tool from Word? Three circles connected by double ended arrows?

Oh, now I want to go write one.

rebecca_D
07-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for MF and MFM stories in any genre, of any length. Please submit the first three chapters, plus the final chapter and a synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

We’re open to submissions for our seasonal collections and anthologies:

The deadline is imminent for our Valentine’s Paramour collection!
Who wouldn’t want a rich younger man? *sigh*. Write a story about winning the catch of the year against all odds. We want some luscious older ladies finding love and lust with dominant and demanding younger men. Our Valentines Vixens won’t know what hit ‘em!
• OW/YM only, 15-20,000 words please.
Deadline for submissions is August 1st, for release in February 2014. Send the whole story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

We’re also looking for submissions to our summer historical collection, Jolly Rogered:
• We want some swashbuckling pirates in our summer collection. ‘Blow me down’ with some seriously sexy booty from bold buccaneers. Avoid a rebellion and have your Cap’n find his proud beauty!
• Historical, hot sultry setting, MF only, 15 – 20,000 words please.
The submission deadline is January 1st 2013 for release in July 2014. Please submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com

Finally, we’re open to ménage submissions to our cowboy themed anthology, Lasso Lovin’:
• Three’s the thrill! Can your cowboys lasso their third? Saddle up ‘n write a story about cowboys finding their lady loves and ridin’ ‘em hard!
• 10K to 15K word count per short story.
• Past or present, give us two men and a woman (MMF only) in this anthology.
The submission deadline is November 1st 2013 for release in May 2014. Please submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totalebound.com
For further information, please see our submissions guidelines page here: http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp?

Looking forward to your submissions! :)

rebecca_D
10-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Totally Bound Publishing submission call:

There’s still time to submit to the Lasso Lovin’ anthology and the Jolly Rogered summer collection– we’re looking for hot cowboys and pirates – details below :)

Lasso Lovin’ - Cowboy Ménage Anthology
• 10K to 15K word count per short story.
• Three’s the thrill! Can your cowboys lasso their third? Saddle up ‘n write a story about cowboys finding their lady loves and ridin’ ‘em hard!
• Past or present, give us two men and a woman (MMF only) in this anthology.
The submission deadline is November 1st 2013 for release in May 2014.
Submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totallybound.com
When submitting, please enter “Lasso Lovin’ Submission” in the email subject line.

Jolly Rogered – Summer 2014

• We want some swashbuckling pirates in our summer collection. ‘Blow me down’ with some seriously sexy booty from bold buccaneers. Avoid a rebellion and have your Cap’n find his proud beauty!
• Heat rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)

The submission deadline is January 1st 2014 for release in July 2014
Submit the full story plus synopsis to submissions@totallybound.com
When submitting, please enter “Jolly Rogered Submission” in the email subject line.

We are also open to submissions for MF and MFM stories in any genre, of any length. Please submit the first three chapters, plus the final chapter and a synopsis to submissions@totallybound.com

Totally Bound Publishing (formerly Total-E-Bound Publishing) is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time. We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.

We look forward to your submissions!

rebecca_D
12-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Totally Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service Publisher.

We are currently accepting manuscripts between 10,000 and 100,000+ words, any pairings, in the following genres;

We are also looking for submissions to our swashbuckling collection Jolly Rogered.

Jolly Rogered (Summer 2014)
• The submission deadline is January 1st 2014 for release in July 2014.

When submitting, please enter “Jolly Rogered Submission” in the email subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you but if you have any queries please feel free to contact submissions@totallybound.com

rebecca_D
02-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Totally Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time.

Calling all stories about intense, sexy passionate men! We’re seeking all those characters who love their men with as much fervour as physically possible! Do you know any such characters? We would like to see MM stories including any genre, any length and any setting. The hotter the better!

Please submit to submissions@totallybound.com - we can't wait to see what you come up with!